Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

23 minutes ago, piebaps said:

What failure? 23k injections with minimal wastage.

Hooper is electioneering in a cheaper way than Josem's hang the paedos stunt. 

The 3 weeks delay to read paperwork, the vaccinations of loads of non frontline staff before over 80s, the terrible booking system for jabs, the lack of using the many volunteers to help with jabs, not using GPS to help roll out, building grandiose vaccinations centers,holding too much in storage and now lack of standby list 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Banker said:

The 3 weeks delay to read paperwork, the vaccinations of loads of non frontline staff before over 80s, the terrible booking system for jabs, the lack of using the many volunteers to help with jabs, not using GPS to help roll out, building grandiose vaccinations centers,holding too much in storage and now lack of standby list 

Apart from that though, quite a success:P

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Bollocks.

If you took the trouble to read the answer to Pooper's question you would find that the vaccine wastage levels are miniscule and all he's doing is pandering to Karen's like yourself. The frontline staff are in the same group as the over 80s and the entire group is 83% done. The care home group is 99% done. The roll out according to manufacturer guidelines was eminently sensible and no vaccine centres have been built at all. 2 existing buildings have been adapted. Whether or not they're grandiose is a matter of opinion. 

Beat the Gov for the sake of it if you want. Its the MF way. But don't fall for this libvan bollocks.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, piebaps said:

Bollocks.

If you took the trouble to read the answer to Pooper's question you would find that the vaccine wastage levels are miniscule and all he's doing is pandering to Karen's like yourself. The frontline staff are in the same group as the over 80s and the entire group is 83% done. The care home group is 99% done. The roll out according to manufacturer guidelines was eminently sensible and no vaccine centres have been built at all. 2 existing buildings have been adapted. Whether or not they're grandiose is a matter of opinion. 

Beat the Gov for the sake of it if you want. Its the MF way. But don't fall for this libvan bollocks.

Thanks Ashie but most people will say the above is Bollocks so get back to sorting 111 out with reports of people waiting several days to get through for appointments, absolutely a shambles, get an online booking system now!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Banker said:

Thanks Ashie but most people will say the above is Bollocks so get back to sorting 111 out with reports of people waiting several days to get through for appointments, absolutely a shambles, get an online booking system now!!!

I've thought for years piebaps was Ashy in disguise tbh....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Bollocks.

On the 9th Feb

https://www.tynwald.org.im/business/hansard/20002020/k210209.pdf

Mr Quayle had been asked if they had a list for  vaccine roll call if they had vaccine left.

Ms Edge: Thank you, Mr Speaker.I am just wondering is the Chief Minister aware that people from third-sector organisations have had the vaccine because they maygo into schools?

But what my question is a follow-up for the non-answer I got, and I hope I will get a clear-as-mud answer, with regard to is there a standby list that is being utilised when there is spare vaccination at the end of the day and have any Government employees been vaccinated outside the JCVI?Thank you, Mr Speaker.

The Chief Minister: Thank you, Mr Speaker. I am more than happy to say that to the best of my knowledge, no, there is no one that has been vaccinated as just a general Government employee. If there is a third-sector person that has been vaccinated, I cannot go into that sort of operational detail, Mr Speaker. I will ask the Chief Secretary to advise if that is the case, and if that is the case, then I am more than happy to circulate to Hon. Members why that third-sector person has been vaccinated.

So why not if you have vaccines left.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Billy kettlefish said:

Can some of you enlighten folk please explain why there is so much curfufflle about getting a vaccine shot, it should be care and front line staff first, then every one over 75, once that has been sorted do it alphabetical it that to hard to sort out or am I just wishful. 

I assume your real surname is Aardvark?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Billy kettlefish said:

Can some of you enlighten folk please explain why there is so much curfufflle about getting a vaccine shot, it should be care and front line staff first, then every one over 75, once that has been sorted do it alphabetical it that to hard to sort out or am I just wishful. 

No, you're just utterly clueless.

• Haha 2