Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

5 minutes ago, Billy kettlefish said:

I know but it could be handel so much better, but that's the way it goes I surpose. 

How can you get rattle right, but not handled?   I detect an assumed persona with all those odd spelling mistakes, it'll turn out that you are, in fact, Dr Ewart!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

How can you get rattle right, but not handled?   I detect an assumed persona with all those odd spelling mistakes, it'll turn out that you are, in fact, Dr Ewart!

If that is all you are worried about a few odd spelling and punctuation mistakes, then you really do need to travel further afield, say off a short pier. 

1 minute ago, Billy kettlefish said:

If that is all you are worried about a few odd spelling and punctuation mistakes, then you really do need to travel further afield, say off a short pier. 

That was perfect with some tough words.  Well done. 

• Haha 4

Does anyone else associate with music all the time? after reading this thread Cypress Hill - Insane in the Membrane randomly started playing as I was reading the last page or so, as I get older I find more and more music randomly plays like some mad word association game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2