Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

28 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

Just had my first jab at Chester st. Thanks to all involved.

Second jab was changed from 31/3  to  17/5. Was told I should get notification but should check with 111 anyhow.

Jab was Astra Zeneca.

I expect it was rammed down there? Ashford has promised 1000 per day.

45 minutes ago, Cambon said:

I am sure you and Banker will be moaning about it soon enough! 

No.  Why would anyone moan about them doing something right? Even if it was blatantly obvious it should have been up and running before the hubs opened, its hardly complicated.

Anyway, having wasted hours of her life trying last week the Mrs was able to use the website to sign up very quickly and easily this morning with a first jab this week and a 10 week gap to the second (would still like to see a longer gap and more first doses, but at least its progress)

I thought it was a bit odd that you could just 'book on line' from today. Boy David had to explain you can only book AFTER you get your letter inviting you to get the jab. People who hadn't had the letter were trying to book an appointment, so now 111 are having to sort that mess out. You really couldn't write this stuff.

Just now, CallMeCurious said:

I thought it was a bit odd that you could just 'book on line' from today. Boy David had to explain you can only book AFTER you get your letter inviting you to get the jab. People who hadn't had the letter were trying to book an appointment, so now 111 are having to sort that mess out. You really couldn't write this stuff.

You still can't book online.

You register your interest on line.

The Isle of Man isn't quite there yet for many bullshit reasons that DA is yet to make up

45 minutes ago, Banker said:

Has that just started this week?

They’ve no pfizer in stock until at least 15/3 and are only doing AZ until then. The new gap is actually 10 weeks for both. The change for pfizer hasn’t been announced yet.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, CallMeCurious said:

the situation is not helped by people who cannot read

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, snowman said:

the situation is not helped by people who cannot read

The trouble is public information should be designed so the stupidest person with a low reading age will understand it, not just the intelligent and highly literate or even the average.

I'd suggest they run things past CoMin before publishing - they can understand it, anyone can.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, CallMeCurious said:

Well if they put a code number on letters so you can’t access without it or use NI number and only give access to those in correct categories it would stop unauthorized access