Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

26 minutes ago, philwebs said:

Could someone review these allegations to see if they have any substance. Somewhat disquieting.

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, an independent virologist and vaccine expert from Belgium, formerly employed at the Vaccine Alliance GAVI and at The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, has published an open letter today (March 6), and other documents in the past days, sounding the alarm about the risks of mass vaccination for COVID-19, as currently implemented or foreseen in many countries.

"As a dedicated virologist and vaccine expert I only make an excepton
when health authorites allow vaccines to be administered in ways that threaten public health, most
certainly when scientfc evidence is being ignored. The present extremely critcal situaton forces me to
spread this emergency call. As the unprecedented extent of human interventon in the Covid-19-
pandemic is now at risk of resultng in a global catastrophe without equal, this call cannot sound loudly
and strongly enough
."

https://nitter.tedomum.net/GVDBossche

https://mcusercontent.com/92561d6dedb66a43fe9a6548f/files/bead7203-0798-4ac8-abe2-076208015556/Public_health_emergency_of_international_concert_Geert_Vanden_Bossche.01.pdf

Interview:
Mass Vaccination in a Pandemic - Benefits versus Risks: Interview with Geert Vanden Bossche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZxiNxYLpc

It's hard to know where to begin.

He may have a point but just reading it tells you all you need to know, here are some examples

• So, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED for Covid-19 but a DISASTROUS SITUATION for all vaccinated subjects
  • That’s ‘one small step for the virus, one giant catastrophe for mankind’
  • . Basically, we’ll very soon be confronted with a super-infectous virus that completely resists our most precious defense mechanism: The human immune system.
  • One could only think of very few other strategies to achieve the same level of efciency in turning a relatvely harmless virus into a bioweapon of mass destructon.

I could go on...

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Please don’t post this rubbish on here, put it on your Facebook page or write to Ashie 

Christ, I've just agreed with you on something! That tells you all you need to know about philwebs' post:D

8 hours ago, TerryFuchwit said:

But we're "miles behind " Guernsey apparently.

Not sure what latest forecast dates for us are but here’s Guernsey , everyone to have had first dose by 1st July & over 50s & other priority groups to have had both by then 

https://guernseypress.com/news/2021/03/13/one-vaccine-dose-for-all-by-july-is-hope/

Edited by Banker

15 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Idiots. Not like the evidence of probability of death from the rona virus is about a billion times higher than from blood clots as a result of the vaccine is it?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

At least you've had the first one, better late than never.

Whilst you were there, did you inspect the superior quality skirting boards, given how much has been spent? 

Is this the reason why Mr Callister posted on his Blog

"At 12 noon I dialled into a meeting with Beamans Management Consultants who are currently undertaking a Capacity and Capability Review of the Department of Infrastructure."

Bet the workers would like to have known before the world, talking to some DOI lads they still fighting the JEGS downgrade to now have this thrown at them,must make them feel so wanted.

Also WTF would Callister know about DOI capacity and capability.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Holte End said:

"Beamans Management Consultants who are currently undertaking a Capacity and Capability Review of the Department of Infrastructure."

One would sincerely hope that the Douglas Promenade will be considered as part of that review.

There can be very few people who will object to the DOI being subjected to some outside scrutiny. Except perhaps the usual 2 or 3 suspects...

Edited by Non-Believer
extra bit

3 hours ago, Banker said:

Not sure what latest forecast dates for us are but here’s Guernsey , everyone to have had first dose by 1st July & over 50s & other priority groups to have had both by then 

https://guernseypress.com/news/2021/03/13/one-vaccine-dose-for-all-by-july-is-hope/

That's a bit weird.  Nom de Plume is adamant we are "miles behind"

16 minutes ago, Holte End said:

"At 12 noon I dialled into a meeting with Beamans Management Consultants who are currently undertaking a Capacity and Capability Review of the Department of Infrastructure."

Bet the workers would like to have known before the world, talking to some DOI lads they still fighting the JEGS downgrade to now have this thrown at them,must make them feel so wanted.

Nothing.  Maybe that's why he dialled in?:thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

Well doesn’t surprise me , Ireland is another country who has completely fucked up vaccine roll out. I have relatives there in 80s with health issues & not heard anything about vaccinations yet!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Holte End said:

Looks like Beamans must have some kind of retainer with Isle of Man Government...

I’m sure they’re worth top dollar.