Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

3 hours ago, piebaps said:

We don't need vaccine. Our border restrictions are doing the job nicely.:D

Guernsey same position as us , have the vaccine ready to go , proper borders plan published which includes families allowed to visit now subject to quarantine regulations 😀

On 12/11/2020 at 6:13 PM, the stinking enigma said:

I predict here and now that the sputnik vaccine will turn out to be the best one. 

Maybe not I think the Chinese one will be the clear winner eventually. After all , they know so much more about it.

Love a Chinese right now actually.

1 hour ago, Apple said:

Maybe not I think the Chinese one will be the clear winner eventually. After all , they know so much more about it.

Love a Chinese right now actually.

Yeah maybe the Chinese one will be great.....but you'll need another an hour later......or maybe it'll work fine for a year or so but then suddenly stop working!

I'm predicting that the AstraZeneca one will be the best and Britain will be great again.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Happier diner said:

Yeah maybe the Chinese one will be great.....but you'll need another an hour later......or maybe it'll work fine for a year or so but then suddenly stop working!

I'm predicting that the AstraZeneca one will be the best and Britain will be great again.

You can be fairly sure it'll be shite if it's from China.

On 12/13/2020 at 10:37 AM, Banker said:

not sure why our supply is so far behind the others

https://twitter.com/TweetbeatIOM/status/1338220004580478976

"Police received a report that a suitcase had been removed from the rear of Coronation Terrace, Lord St. The suitcase was put out in error and contained vital medication. If you know anything about the whereabouts of the suitcase, please contact Police Control on 631212."

?

• Haha 1