Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

4 hours ago, hampsterkahn said:

Association does not mean causation -( everyone gets ill  sometime  after their last meal )

Thats' true. No-one should eat on an empty stomach.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

They will follow the UK...and the UK see no risk...as I suspect the rest of Europe will announce today.

However, if Europe pause longer, that will possibly mean more supplies for us in the short term.

Sadly, a basic lack of understanding of risk and probabilities drives the headlines. While they compare AZ with Pfizer, the baseline to measure against is the non-vaccinated rate in the same age & health range. Add to that the bias of attention (vaccination is in the headlines) and it can quickly get blown up out of proportion. The UK average is 3,000 blood clots per month. Or 100 a day. In normal times.

Stopping protection against a 11,200 in 323,000 risk of dying from Covid for a 1 in 323,000 risk of thrombosis.   

I intend to be the last on island vaccinated.

My theory is that when headlined (obviously) as the fittest, healthiest guy on island, when I then register for Tinder, it will go into meltdown.

Though knowing my luck, I'll soon discover the local STD for Ramsey isn't 81.

21 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

I intend to be the last on island vaccinated.

My theory is that when headlined (obviously) as the fittest, healthiest guy on island, when I then register for Tinder, it will go into meltdown.

Though knowing my luck, I'll soon discover the local STD for Ramsey isn't 81.

Thought the STD for Ramsey was Crabs😂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Peter Layman said:

Can't wait for Piebaps take on having it or will he be waiting for the Manx variant.

I've already said I'm having the fifezer. Not having any of that English rubbish. It'd probably turn me into a football hooligan or start me off colonizing other countries and re-inventing modern slavery and stuff. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, piebaps said:

I've already said I'm having the fifezer. Not having any of that English rubbish. It'd probably turn me into a football hooligan or start me off colonizing other countries and re-inventing modern slavery and stuff. :D

Yeah stick with the German stuff (Pfizer was German)...what could possibly go awry then?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, piebaps said:

Or talking sense.

• Haha 2

On 3/16/2021 at 8:23 AM, Roxanne said:

I'm due to have it tomorrow. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have concerns. I'd only just made my mind up to have the damn thing and now this. I've sent myself into news blackout for my well-being, so I've no idea what's being said other than on here.  What's the deal? In brief?

this is the last place i would come for such 'information'

• Haha 1