Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

I think so newbie, they promised that second jabs would be given as committed. To be fair this seems easier than trying to contact everyone with a time and date for J2 to rebook them later.

Mrs Baps is in for J2 tomorrow on the three week cycle coz she as in for J1 before the change in intervals. My J2 is on the ten week cycle.

In the great scheme of things it doesn't really matter that much even if it does cause patient impatience!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, quilp said:

Here's 2 links to the very many respected medical websites which throws a light on your assertion...

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/langas/article/PIIS2468-1253(20)30132-1/fulltext

https://www.healthline.com/health/coronavirus-diarrhea

Ok? 

Testing of sewage for covid is also a means of monitoring prevalence in a community.  Interesting programme on sewage the other night, sp much can be obtained from it that it is a wonder we don't make more use of this valuable resource. 

1 minute ago, Gladys said:

Testing of sewage for covid is also a means of monitoring prevalence in a community.  Interesting programme on sewage the other night, sp much can be obtained from it that it is a wonder we don't make more use of this valuable resource. 

I knew Mr Turd would come good. 

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2021 at 8:33 PM, Andy Onchan said:

I'm in 6a according to the invite but certainly not housebound. I think the TIA that I had 6 years ago probably puts me in that cohort. To be honest I was expecting to be in cohort 7.

In and out in 6 mins. So quick I didn't have time to inspect the skirting boards, proving that they weren't really necessary.

• Like 2

apologies if this has been asked before

if you don't sign up for your vaccine when you get your letter is there any reason you couldn't just book your jab at a later date in a few weeks/months time?

6 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

if you don't sign up for your vaccine when you get your letter is there any reason you couldn't just book your jab at a later date in a few weeks/months time?

In one of the press briefings recently, Ashford seemed to suggest that it was fine to do that, and when you do ring up, you would be prioritised over whichever group they are on at the time

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

None, whatsoever.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

Probably on the Sputnik one by then 😂

14 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

Serious answers?:D