Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

55 minutes ago, Banker said:

Well you’re obviously very thick if you think 700 vaccinations is a good day when we should be doing 2000 and have the stocks to do so, as many have said you’re clearly on the government shilling 

You cannot have both hubs going full pelt 7 days a week. Suppose once you have your 2 jabs you will not give a hoot and be back on the Jersey / Guernsey wagon.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Happier diner said:

I have noticed this too. 

1. residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
  2. all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
  3. all those 75 years of age and over
  4. all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
  5. all those 65 years of age and over
  6. all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
  7. all those 60 years of age and over
  8. all those 55 years of age and over
  9. all those 50 years of age and over

You could be done 'out of age group' for any of 1, 2, 4, & 6. Might be underlying health issues. 

Poster

Edited by CallMeCurious
added poster

2 hours ago, Banker said:

Well you’re obviously very thick if you think 700 vaccinations is a good day when we should be doing 2000 and have the stocks to do so, as many have said you’re clearly on the government shilling 

Jesus wept.  Change the record.

You made a stupid comment and were rightly pulled on it.

You literally know nothing about the vaccination process, volumes, restrictions, workload management, staffing.  Anything at all to be able to assess 700 on a Sunday as poor.

I think it was you a week ago that was gobbing off about only 1500 booked in for the week.   

Just leave it to the people to deliver and keep an eye on Teachers or something.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Jesus wept.  Change the record.

You made a stupid comment and were rightly pulled on it.

You literally know nothing about the vaccination process, volumes, restrictions, workload management, staffing.  Anything at all to be able to assess 700 on a Sunday as poor.

I think it was you a week ago that was gobbing off about only 1500 booked in for the week.   

Just leave it to the people to deliver and keep an eye on Teachers or something.

Why don’t you just F off if you’ve got nothing constructive to say, we’ve got 15k + plus vaccinations in stock, updated yesterday and we should & could be doing a lot more!! Yes I rightfully congratulated them for doing their job last time & perfectly entitled to say when I don’t think they’re delivering.

There’s loads of volunteers who want to help with vaccinations but we won’t us them.

8 minutes ago, Banker said:

Why don’t you just F off if you’ve got nothing constructive to say, we’ve got 15k + plus vaccinations in stock, updated yesterday and we should & could be doing a lot more!! Yes I rightfully congratulated them for doing their job last time & perfectly entitled to say when I don’t think they’re delivering.

There’s loads of volunteers who want to help with vaccinations but we won’t us them.

You're delusional (in all your forms).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, CallMeCurious said:
  1. residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
  2. all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
  3. all those 75 years of age and over
  4. all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
  5. all those 65 years of age and over
  6. all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
  7. all those 60 years of age and over
  8. all those 55 years of age and over
  9. all those 50 years of age and over

You could be done 'out of age group' for any of 1, 2, 4, & 6. Might be underlying health issues. 

Poster

Thank you. However it was more that I was seeing people younger than me getting letters so they must be in 6. I didn't think they had underlying health conditions but then I guess many underlying health conditions are not obvious

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Why don’t you just F off if you’ve got nothing constructive to say...

Lol, pot/kettle, etc...

1 hour ago, Banker said:

we’ve got 15k + plus vaccinations in stock, updated yesterday and we should & could be doing a lot more!!

Well hell, I can't understand why you're not in charge! Have you told them already..? 

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Yes I rightfully congratulated them for doing their job last time

I'm sure they were delighted, I can see the headline now,

"Health staff buoyed by words from self-important local Drama Queen!"

1 hour ago, Banker said:

& perfectly entitled to say when I don’t think they’re delivering.

If only they'd listen hey...?

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Nice to have a reserve from which to draw if need be. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Looks like we are back to the old schedule today with a grand total of three first doses (405 second doses as well)

Makes you wonder why they bothered building two hubs.

Best let Quilip know & Fuckwit as they say it’s all perfect 

• Haha 1