Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

9 hours ago, quilp said:

Lol, pot/kettle, etc...

Well hell, I can't understand why you're not in charge! Have you told them already..? 

I'm sure they were delighted, I can see the headline now,

"Health staff buoyed by words from self-important local Drama Queen!"

If only they'd listen hey...?

Nice to have a reserve from which to draw if need be. 

This + 1 🥳

9 hours ago, quilp said:

You'll get yours soon enough. White-knuckle impatience will do you no good whatsoever. And you have the gall to tell me to "chill out" 🤔

You probably do need to chill out reading this thread but I’m sure the dope and the Prozac will kick in soon enough for a few hours and give this forum some respite. 

17 hours ago, quilp said:

I never said that yessir. You need to accept that, for the time being, it's all we have instead of your usual frothing negativity.

Odd such a tedious, self important, pitiful frothing angry cunt can express such a view about another forum poster. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Amazed said:

Odd such a tedious, self important, pitiful frothing angry cunt can express such a view about another forum poster. 

Lol, such delicious irony. What is the attraction that motivates you to keep returning? You sound quite angry, to be honest. 🤣

4 minutes ago, quilp said:

What is the attraction that motivates you. 🤣

I would imagine most people are attracted to the widespread childish bullying, incessant covid pant wetting, and the rage filled poundings of a load of irrelevant self important pensioners talking bullshit about subjects they are clearly clueless about. 

Don't waste your time Rox. As always some of our forum members seem intent on contributing nothing but abuse. Its a mirror image of what we sadly see on other media platforms. Not sure what makes them tick to be honest, but each to their own I suppose.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

The thing I don't get with this poster, is the why. They can make some decent points, hold an actual conversation and be laugh out loud funny, but then completely lose it. The sutan/whoever they are today has written some properly funny stuff along with the madness. Seems to take some pretty weird personal hate on too, Quilp often gets it on here or Dilli, but he hates Devon Watson on other platforms for no obvious reason. I love handing out a few digs (hiya banker) but its never personal, you've got to have something wrong with you to behave in that manner.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

The thing I don't get with this poster, is the why. They can make some decent points, hold an actual conversation and be laugh out loud funny, but then completely lose it. The sutan/whoever they are today has written some properly funny stuff along with the madness. Seems to take some pretty weird personal hate on too, Quilp often gets it on here or Dilli, but he hates Devon Watson on other platforms for no obvious reason. I love handing out a few digs (hiya banker) but its never personal, you've got to have something wrong with you to behave in that manner.

From what I have seen though, posters retaliate in a tit for tat way and end up with a suspension.