Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

29 minutes ago, trmpton said:

Can’t believe how many of you have been jabbed.

That would give a bit of an indication of the average age on here.

I am guessing well north of 50 which might explain the difference between some of the opinions expressed here and what I here in day to day life.

Soz trmpy "nojabs" aren't permitted on this thread.:D

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, snowman said:

Where do you think? Where do our passports come from? Why would we develop our own? There isn’t an international standard yet.

Well had mine this morning at Chester street, very quick and just slightly sore arm at present.

Very efficient but not sure they need 3 nurses to check you in and point you in correct directions before you get jab , after getting form checked, you can only go one place as all other routes are blocked off, but the first nurse tells you to walk to second nurse 20m away ,she then directs you to a third one about 15m away who says join the queue and stand on spot.

5 minutes ago, Zarley said:

Sadly, not everyone is psychic like you. 

??? You can’t go anywhere once you’re in as all the barriers are up , like at airport security, you just walk around. Just saying the extra staff are not essential but if their volunteers it doesn’t really matter 

18 minutes ago, Banker said:

??? You can’t go anywhere once you’re in as all the barriers are up , like at airport security, you just walk around. Just saying the extra staff are not essential but if their volunteers it doesn’t really matter 

Maybe all the people getting vaccinated are not as ‘capable’ as you. People outside at airport and Chester street are also volunteering. There are still a few elderly people to get second jabs and need help with forms etc.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Major Rushen said:

Maybe all the people getting vaccinated are not as ‘capable’ as you. People outside at airport and Chester street are also volunteering. There are still a few elderly people to get second jabs and need help with forms etc.

These weren’t outside as I said they were after you checked in , and were just telling you to walk 15m or so the only way you could go to next person, anyway it doesn’t matter it just seemed a surplus of staff and if they were nurses they could probably have been better employed elsewhere 

18 minutes ago, Banker said:

These weren’t outside as I said they were after you checked in , and were just telling you to walk 15m or so the only way you could go to next person, anyway it doesn’t matter it just seemed a surplus of staff and if they were nurses they could probably have been better employed elsewhere 

As long as you are happy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1