Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

15 hours ago, Banker said:

Well had mine this morning at Chester street, very quick and just slightly sore arm at present.

Very efficient but not sure they need 3 nurses to check you in and point you in correct directions before you get jab , after getting form checked, you can only go one place as all other routes are blocked off, but the first nurse tells you to walk to second nurse 20m away ,she then directs you to a third one about 15m away who says join the queue and stand on spot.

Presumably those nurses / volunteers all need tea / toilet / lunch breaks. So three covering all day would be sensible ? 

16 hours ago, Banker said:

Well had mine this morning at Chester street, very quick and just slightly sore arm at present.

Very efficient but not sure they need 3 nurses to check you in and point you in correct directions before you get jab , after getting form checked, you can only go one place as all other routes are blocked off, but the first nurse tells you to walk to second nurse 20m away ,she then directs you to a third one about 15m away who says join the queue and stand on spot.

Always something to moan about.  Can’t you just be grateful that you live here and not, virtually, anywhere else in the world.  Last time I looked the UK/CI/IOM were streets ahead of the rest of the world barring Israel.  All the stuff about skirting boards, staffing, keeping it in the fridge, only doing x doses one day when there were more the day before... It’s getting very tedious. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Always something to moan about.  Can’t you just be grateful that you live here and not, virtually, anywhere else in the world.  Last time I looked the UK/CI/IOM were streets ahead of the rest of the world barring Israel.  All the stuff about skirting boards, staffing, keeping it in the fridge, only doing x doses one day when there were more the day before... It’s getting very tedious. 

Well said.

Although you should realise by now the likes of Banker (,and there's a few others on here) are pandemic experts.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, wrighty said:

A friend of mine is a vaccinator volunteer and says that although they have a break, standing in the one spot is quite tiring but 99% of the people appreciate what they are doing and some are just scared.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, wrighty said:

You noticed the skirting boards then?

39 minutes ago, wrighty said:

I wish people would stop quoting him. I have the whingeing idiot on ignore, but I keep seeing his depressing maunderings when they are quoted.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1