Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

Had the Pfizer one this morning. Slick operation at Chester Street. Sat in the chair and said to the lady "Can you leave it a bit longer on top, and short at the sides please?" Quickly followed by "I'll get my coat". No side effects yet, but I'm hoping for ......

ed51eVh-w2vzZ5Lc3OXINixvH655aStc4Mq9DWaIGsE.jpg

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Hang on Banker, a couple of weeks ago, if there were 8000 in stock you would have complained they should be in arms. Now you are basically saying we are running low. Make up your mind!!! 

I didn’t say they were running low, I merely stated we only had 8000 & yes get them in arms!!

Ive had mine so I’m all right Jack like many on here 😀

5 hours ago, Banker said:

I didn’t say they were running low, I merely stated we only had 8000 & yes get them in arms!!

Ive had mine so I’m all right Jack like many on here 😀

Hang on, were you not one of those telling me some WOKE rubbish about being vaccinated for the greater good, when I stated that you are vaccinated for yourself, nobody else. Now you are saying "I'm all right, Jack".  

21 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Hang on, were you not one of those telling me some WOKE rubbish about being vaccinated for the greater good, when I stated that you are vaccinated for yourself, nobody else. Now you are saying "I'm all right, Jack".  

No I never said any such rubbish, probably your mate Pongo 😀

Good Stuff this Fifezer, including against the SA variant apparently.

Thursday, April 01, 2021 - 06:45am 
  • Analysis of 927 confirmed symptomatic cases of COVID-19 demonstrates BNT162b2 is highly effective with 91.3% vaccine efficacy observed against COVID-19, measured seven days through up to six months after the second dose
  • Vaccine was 100% effective in preventing severe disease as defined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and 95.3% effective in preventing severe disease as defined by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration 
  • Vaccine was 100% effective in preventing COVID-19 cases in South Africa, where the B.1.351 lineage is prevalent
  • Vaccine safety now evaluated in more than 44,000 participants 16 years of age and older, with more than 12,000 vaccinated participants having at least six months follow-up after their second dose

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-confirm-high-efficacy-and-no-serious

Cannot speak highly enough of all the staff at Chester Street particularly the lovely nurse who administered my first dose Oxford AZ vaccination earlier today.

The Government takes a lot of flak & justifiably so but on this they've got the right people doing the right things.

Open up!

Edited by Nom de plume
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

Cannot speak highly enough of all the staff at Chester Street particularly the lovely nurse who administered my first dose Oxford AZ vaccination earlier today.

The Government takes a lot of flak & rightly so but on this they've got the right people doing the right things.

Open up!

And here's me thinking we are "miles behind" Guernsey. :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, Nom de plume said:

The Government takes a lot of flak & justifiably so but on this they've got the right people doing the right things.

Open up!

Have the paracetamol at the ready:D.