Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

Ashford and co had better pull their fingers out and get a vaccine passport app working pdq. Telegraph and Mail reporting that the UK will be trialling a version of the NHS app which will allow you to prove vaccination and therefore be permitted to go to various events and venues.

1 hour ago, snowman said:

Ashford and co had better pull their fingers out and get a vaccine passport app working pdq. Telegraph and Mail reporting that the UK will be trialling a version of the NHS app which will allow you to prove vaccination and therefore be permitted to go to various events and venues.

Whilst it's not possible to use the NHS Covid App without inputting a UK postcode area, you can sign up for the NHS App itself. I've just done it, it took about five minutes and you need to prove your ID by scanning a passport or driving licence. Anyway, it's all set up and I can see my health records on there now, which is where the link to the covid vaccination status will appear.

It's very similar to the Patient Access app layout and function.

Edited by madmanxpilot
  • Thanks 1

I echo what NDP says about the vaccination centre and staff. I went yesterday morning for my first jab and it was brilliant. However, last night and this morning, I felt like a bag of shite. Paracetamol and hot cross buns seem to be the ticket. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, The Chief said:

props to everyone working on easter sunday at the airport hub, barely got the seat warm before i was done and out the door, find i have a sudden compulsion to buy microsoft products though!!

Good, as long it not an urge to invade Poland that you get with the other one

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Poland would be OK. I had AZ and I want to invade Aus, Ireland, NZ, USA, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mayalsia and half of africa (plus numerous others), then invent modern slavery, football hooliganism and binge drinking.:D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, piebaps said:

Poland would be OK. I had AZ and I want to invade Aus, Ireland, NZ, USA, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mayalsia and half of africa (plus numerous others), then invent modern slavery, football hooliganism and binge drinking.:D

You forgot the IOM

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jabbed the other day at the airport hub, a very slick operation indeed well done to everyone involved down there, certainly needed those paracetamols as 12 hours later had a pretty decent (alcohol free ) hangover type headache lasting 24 hours.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, GreyWolf said:

Jabbed the other day at the airport hub, a very slick operation indeed well done to everyone involved down there, certainly needed those paracetamols as 12 hours later had a pretty decent (alcohol free ) hangover type headache lasting 24 hours.

The side effects seem to effect some & not others, I had absolutely no side effects except for a slightly sore arm, Mum was feverish for 5 days, brother 2 days & wife 12 hours.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Banker said:

Do the vaccinations show up in patients access app as mine hasn’t yet ?

It did on mine. And on the NHS App. However it doesn’t specify the type of vaccine or the batch number. Simple entry detail. I’m going to contact my GP practice in due course, when they aren’t as run off their feet.

11 minutes ago, John Wright said:

It did on mine. And on the NHS App. However it doesn’t specify the type of vaccine or the batch number. Simple entry detail. I’m going to contact my GP practice in due course, when they aren’t as run off their feet.

My first one appeared 4 days after but the 2nd one wasn’t recorded after 2 weeks. I sent a mail to my GP practice with a copy of the card. They updated PA. DHSC send the info to the GP. 

27 minutes ago, Major Rushen said:

My first one appeared 4 days after but the 2nd one wasn’t recorded after 2 weeks. I sent a mail to my GP practice with a copy of the card. They updated PA. DHSC send the info to the GP. 

Thanks, only had first one , 10 days ago but not showing yet , will call after lockdown if doesn’t appear