Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

5 minutes ago, madmanxpilot said:

It should show on your records within 48 hours apparently. Two weeks on - nothing.

https://digital.nhs.uk/coronavirus/vaccinations/covid-19-vaccination-record-queries#how-covid-19-vaccinations-are-recorded

If you’re with Hailwood, I had a response to my email regarding the absence of vaccinations from my records after 18 days, they basically said we’re busy with 8500 patients, Covid restrictions etc but we’ll get around to it when we can. Other practices seem to be able to manage but nothing you can do but wait 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Banker said:

If you’re with Hailwood, I had a response to my email regarding the absence of vaccinations from my records after 18 days, they basically said we’re busy with 8500 patients, Covid restrictions etc but we’ll get around to it when we can. Other practices seem to be able to manage but nothing you can do but wait 

The Manx postcode lottery! 

3 hours ago, madmanxpilot said:

It should show on your records within 48 hours apparently. Two weeks on - nothing.

https://digital.nhs.uk/coronavirus/vaccinations/covid-19-vaccination-record-queries#how-covid-19-vaccinations-are-recorded

MMP - which NHS app do we need to download to get that access to that vaccine info (even though it's not there for some at the moment)?

4 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

MMP - which NHS app do we need to download to get that access to that vaccine info (even though it's not there for some at the moment)?

Either the NHS app or the Patient Access app. The latter is fed from the former.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

Poor reviews on the Patient Access app.

You can't download the NHS App on the Isle of Man?

In reverse order. Yes you can. Functionality is find for overview of consults, test results, medications, prescription history and medications and prescription ordering.

2 minutes ago, John Wright said:

In reverse order. Yes you can. Functionality is find for overview of consults, test results, medications, prescription history and medications and prescription ordering.

The Patient Access app had poor reviews around logging in etc.  Didnt try to download the app.

The NHS app said " not available in your country "

9 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Do you have to contact your group practice to get a letter from them for certain details to link the Patient Access App to the Practice?

3 hours ago, Happier diner said:

I'm afraid if I was on 111 I wouldn't be sympathetic to you unless you had a good reason. I mean inconvenient! Not the right word. They might say its bloody inconvenient for them to have to get to the airport on a Sunday morning as well, but they seem to manage ....for all our sakes

It’s not good customer service though is it?, what’s to say he might have personal reasons that he doesn’t want to discuss with an operator? In any case the operator was time wasting, if the customer says it’s not convenient  then they need find a time/date that is, simple.