Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

4 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

Lol.  Same old angry stuff.   Don't you get bored of it?  

I want to travel as much as the next person.  For work and pleasure.  But I'm not filling my nappy over it for the sake of a month.

So no.  It makes no difference to you financially if we have loads of tourists this month.

If it did you would think different.  Especially since we could be really busy now.  When they do finally open and let people know there will be so many better options available people won't be arsed about coming here.

4 hours ago, trmpton said:

So no.  It makes no difference to you financially if we have loads of tourists this month.

If it did you would think different.  Especially since we could be really busy now.  When they do finally open and let people know there will be so many better options available people won't be arsed about coming here.

That's absolutely not the case.  

Where's this enormous flood of tourists coming from? What sector?

19 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

That's absolutely not the case.  

Where's this enormous flood of tourists coming from? What sector?

The UK is currently Full of people looking for a break.

People who would never usually consider the island would have done through May and June if advertised as easily accessible and no restrictions.

Anyone who things differently and that demand wouldn't have outstripped supply needs their bumps felt.

Come and eat out, visit pubs and clubs etc with masks or distancing! We would have had a bumper few weeks.

4 hours ago, trmpton said:

New vaccine Centre openened at Twickenham today to help get over 50s double dosed.

15,000 going out today just from there.

Offering vaccinations to anyone over 18 , just turn up . Pity we don’t have any hubs!!

Anyone over 18 allowed to get vaccines at Twickenham Stadium

Staff at the vaccination centre at Twickenham Stadium are now inviting anyone over the age 18 to get their jabs until 7.30pm today.

They're hoping to get 15,000 doses given out by the end of today.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, trmpton said:

The UK is currently Full of people looking for a break.

People who would never usually consider the island would have done through May and June if advertised as easily accessible and no restrictions.

Anyone who things differently and that demand wouldn't have outstripped supply needs their bumps felt.

Come and eat out, visit pubs and clubs etc with masks or distancing! We would have had a bumper few weeks.

You are wasting your breath...just like I am. I give up. Some people are living in a fantasy land. You wont change them.

3 hours ago, Banker said:

Offering vaccinations to anyone over 18 , just turn up . Pity we don’t have any hubs!!

Anyone over 18 allowed to get vaccines at Twickenham Stadium

Staff at the vaccination centre at Twickenham Stadium are now inviting anyone over the age 18 to get their jabs until 7.30pm today.

They're hoping to get 15,000 doses given out by the end of today.

Surely that's near impossible.

1 hour ago, Banker said:

No problem in waiting 14 weeks for second dose says ashie!

I would have more confidence in that statement if it was being delivered by a scientist or medical professional. You know, someone who was accountable for what they say.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Apple said:

I would have more confidence in that statement if it was being delivered by a scientist or medical professional. You know, someone who was accountable for what they say.

That's true. But Ashford clearly knows even more than than the scientists who are experts in the field. How does he know as there is no evidence or data (to my knowledge) to support this. 

Edited by Happier diner

It's after some people on the Isle of Man highlighted that the period between their vaccines had been extended from 12 weeks.

So they can move appointments then...

Also the detriment is slowing the process down, so he's telling lies again.

• Like 1