Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

1 minute ago, trmpton said:

Yes it is, but who cares? They are particularly accurate anyway.

It’s just a token gesture to make the scared people feel a bit better.

They really do need to give some advice on this now the UK and events are opening up.

That's my point. I would rather just be able to press a few buttons on a phone to demonstrate double vaccination instead of anything else

1 minute ago, snowman said:

That's my point. I would rather just be able to press a few buttons on a phone to demonstrate double vaccination instead of anything else

Like residents in most countries including the U.K., it’s not a problem if you want to stay in a bubble like some on here

15 minutes ago, snowman said:

It should just be a case of pressing a few buttons on my phone. But if you want to live in a bubble crack on

Taking part in lfts and showing vaccine passports can fuck off and anyone supporting it is the idiot, not me.

6 minutes ago, snowman said:

Good luck with that when you go to an even in the UK. UK event organisers are stating that they require proof and only in the formats that they prior approve

Send link to ashie & ask where’s ours 

https://www.itv.com/news/channel/2021-05-21/vaccine-passports-issued-in-jersey-next-week

People who don’t want one can just stay in bunkers as they will be required for all travel & major events unless you want to be stupid & pay for testing instead 

9 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Taking part in lfts and showing vaccine passports can fuck off and anyone supporting it is the idiot, not me.

I don’t support it, but I am not missing out on events this year for the sake of a tiny bit of effort.

I didn’t support masks in shops, but I did it so I could buy food.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trmpton said:

Take it you drive around without a license then?

Can’t be having them dictate steps you have to go through to do certain things now can we?

You complain about absolutely everything all of the time yet here you are turning over to take this shit. 

It's also an utterly retarded thing to compare it with.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, trmpton said:

Take it you drive around without a license then?

Can’t be having them dictate steps you have to go through to do certain things now can we?

Probably doesn’t pay tax or parking tickets either, sounds like one of those anti vaxxers!!

4 minutes ago, Banker said:

Probably doesn’t pay tax or parking tickets either, sounds like one of those anti vaxxers!!

Despite having been alive for a fair while now, I am still frequently amazed by how stupid some people are.