Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

58 minutes ago, Hugh G Rection said:

I don't know anybody who has been jabbed because all my colleagues and acquaintances don't fancy Microchips inside us to track us via 5g towers and monitor our every mood and emotion. 

You seem well-informed. Perhaps you too are familiar with this: http://themillenniumreport.com/2020/03/quaternary-weapon-system-global-pandemic-fabricated-via-covid-19-5g-chemtrails-vaccines/

Some individuals substitute ad hominem attack (e.g. "conspiracy theorist") for thinking. However, informed choice requires effort, including that of reading and thinking. To see what can happen when we allow others to think for us, study the accumulating medical evidence of Covid vax injuries. Medical experts like Dr Wolfgang Wodarg warned us about this subject since mid-March 2020. Have subsequent events shown Dr Wodarg and his colleagues to be "conspiracy theorists" or correct?

1 hour ago, Not a paid influencer said:

That is a commonly-reported effect. For informed choice, there are many online sources of information about the "vaccination" such as https://hpv-vaccine-side-effects.com/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects-world-map/ and https://www.brighteon.com/572b1efb-3468-4a05-86d1-ed16b5f550bc

14 minutes ago, Not a paid influencer said:

Are all three of those sites internationally renowned,  peer-reviewed, professional sources of information?

Thought not.....

3 minutes ago, Not a paid influencer said:

Hugh, why not say what you mean, mean what you say, and not leave your actions in the lurch?

As, my friend, I like to be completely neutral and unbiased in my arguments and if somebody makes a strong point on the contrary I will gladly acknowledge it.

I'm only here to advocate human rights and the right to free choice regarding receiving a vaccine. 

10 minutes ago, kevster said:

Are all three of those sites internationally renowned,  peer-reviewed, professional sources of information?

Thought not.....

Thank you. You unintentionally emphasize my point about informed choice. If you choose to dismiss such information (e.g. because the source is not "internationally renowned" etc) , I support you in doing so. This is not about telling anyone what to think, but thinking for ourselves and respecting each other's right to reach our own conclusions on subjects such as this.

15 minutes ago, Hugh G Rection said:

I'm only here to advocate human rights and the right to free choice regarding receiving a vaccine. 

That's exactly why I'm here. Not all of us were fortunate enough to find independent medical information on this subject. We can help people by pointing them in the direction of such sources. Readers can then make of that information what they will.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Not a paid influencer said:

That's exactly why I'm here. Not all of us were fortunate enough to find independent medical information on this subject. We can help people by pointing them in the direction of such sources. Readers can then make of that information what they will.

Pointing people in the direction of bollocks is not helping.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hugh G Rection said:

Did the government mention if any of the deaths were jabbed or double jabbed?

That excellent question cuts to the heart of this subject. Let's see if the government treats us with contempt or provides such information. There is already enough data on this from elsewhere in the world to know what an honest answer would be.

33 minutes ago, Not a paid influencer said:

Thank you. You unintentionally emphasize my point about informed choice. If you choose to dismiss such information (e.g. because the source is not "internationally renowned" etc) , I support you in doing so. This is not about telling anyone what to think, but thinking for ourselves and respecting each other's right to reach our own conclusions on subjects such as this.

Unfortunately there are people who don’t think when they read stuff like that and believe it to be true. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kevster said:

Unfortunately there are people who don’t think when they read stuff like that and believe it to be true. 

Like those people who are now dead or disabled after believing that the pro-vax advice was true?

Kevster, which is more important, personal gain as a paid influencer or truth and the welfare of our people?