Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

5 hours ago, Not a paid influencer said:

More about "vaccine" efficacy.

From the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), 6 August 2021: 74% of COVID-19 infections occurred in fully vaccinated persons.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm

People like Hugh G Rection and myself are not here to tell anyone what to think. We encourage study of relevant information and rejection / acceptance of such as you see fit, with a view to informed and free choice about receiving a vaccine.

Some here might have wrongly thought that I was trying to present information that supports an anti-vax position. On the contrary, you might find information in the linked material that you interpret as pro-vax.

As Hugh indicated, this is about exercising your human rights to informed and free choice in matters such as this. We respect your right to choose as you see fit, and we expect the same from you.

You are demonstrating a failure to understand maths

Also, as the majority of the adult population is vaccinated, it’s logical that many people admitted to hospital will be vaccinated. It’s more relevant to look at death rates.

Legal guidance on informed consent:

1. Did you agree to being injected with fully informed consent?

2. Did you know it is a criminal offence to administer a medical procedure to another without fully informed consent?

3. Did you expect these injections to protect you from infection? (and to gain your freedoms back?)

4. Did you expect to be required to have ongoing boosters to maintain your “fully jabbed” status?

5. Were you aware and did you understand there are alternative safe and effective prophylactics and treatments available that could be utilised, but are being blocked?

6. Were you psychologically influenced to be jabbed based on insufficient and/or false information?

A senior UK lawyer, Anna de Buisseret, is working with a team of lawyers and various campaign groups (e.g. World Doctors Alliance) with a view to serving notices of liability on vaccinators and potential criminal trials for Crimes against Humanity.

Anna de Buisseret discusses this subject here:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AYvCetnuH5aG/

1 minute ago, Not a paid influencer said:

2. Did you know it is a criminal offence to administer a medical procedure to another without fully informed consent?

3. Did you expect these injections to protect you from infection? (and to gain your freedoms back?)

4. Did you expect to be required to have ongoing boosters to maintain your “fully jabbed” status?

5. Were you aware and did you understand there are alternative safe and effective prophylactics and treatments available that could be utilised, but are being blocked?

6. Were you psychologically influenced to be jabbed based on insufficient and/or false information?

A senior UK lawyer, Anna de Buisseret, is working with a team of lawyers and various campaign groups (e.g. World Doctors Alliance) with a view to serving notices of liability on vaccinators and potential criminal trials for Crimes against Humanity.

Good luck to her!

4 minutes ago, Not a paid influencer said:

I'll bet you a broken nose that this won't happen (fake courts don't count). What do you reckon, say two years from now? If it has actually happened you get a free shot, break my nose in public, Castletown square. But when it doesn't happen I get to break yours.

Edited by TheTeapot
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

News from a large UK hospital - personal communication from a contact. Not Noble’s before anyone stupid suggests it is. 

Maternity unit - 4 patients on ventilators with covid. All had to be delivered early. At least one going for withdrawal of treatment imminently. All unvaxxed. 

Main ITU - 28 ventilated covid patients. 26 unvaxxed, the other 2 with serious comorbidities that render them vulnerable to the slightest thing. 

This is not made up political bullshit to persuade people to be jabbed for unknown conspiracy reasons. Get vaccinated. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, wrighty said:

News from a large UK hospital - personal communication from a contact. Not Noble’s before anyone stupid suggests it is. 

Maternity unit - 4 patients on ventilators with covid. All had to be delivered early. At least one going for withdrawal of treatment imminently. All unvaxxed. 

Main ITU - 28 ventilated covid patients. 26 unvaxxed, the other 2 with serious comorbidities that render them vulnerable to the slightest thing. 

This is not made up political bullshit to persuade people to be jabbed for unknown conspiracy reasons. Get vaccinated. 

The problem is the antivaxers just think it's the flu or a bad cold.

18 hours ago, Not a paid influencer said:

As Hugh indicated, this is about exercising your human rights to informed and free choice in matters such as this. We respect your right to choose as you see fit, and we expect the same from you.

OK. I respect that. 

In order to give some balance please can you outline the alternative strategies / treatments that in your opinion would have been implemented to combat this infection if a vaccination strategy had not been developed.

22 minutes ago, wrighty said:

delivered much differently to the response you gave about patients in nobles vaxxed or unvaxxed when it just wasn't that simple apparently.

3 minutes ago, WTF said:

delivered much differently to the response you gave about patients in nobles vaxxed or unvaxxed when it just wasn't that simple apparently.

Your point being? 

My message to ‘get vaxxed’ has always been the same. I can’t be as specific or direct with the local situation due to confidentiality. I’m sure you understand that. When I said it was not simple I think I was talking about the ‘with covid’ ‘because of covid’ question. I’m not on about that here. 

2 hours ago, wrighty said:

I have contacts in UK hospitals and they are describing situations which are very similar.

For a pregnant  woman to get Covid and end up needing intensive therapy is a desperately  dangerous  and tragic situation.

I am with Wrighty here - Get vaccinated!

Edited by hampsterkahn
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, hampsterkahn said:

I am with Wrighty here - Get vaccinated!

On behalf of all your pseuds, please answer this question:

Which is more important, personal gain as a paid influencer or truth and the welfare of our people?

3 hours ago, Not a paid influencer said:

1.  Yes.  In fact I can never remember a medical procedure where as much medical information was supplied in advance and at the time.  Or care taken to ensure consent was both free and informed.

2.  Yes (note that this does not apply to emergency treatment).

3.  I expected that vaccination would increase my protection from infection as well as reducing very substantially chances of hospitalisation and death.  Anyone who thought it would give complete protection and let them do whatever in any circumstances doesn't understand how medicine, or indeed life, works.

4.  Yes and this was much discussed even before the vaccine was released.

5.  Blocked so much apparently that you haven't bothered to say what they are.  But even if it was true you need to show that they are more effective than vaccination.

6. No.  But then I don't believe anti-vaxxer nonsense.

• Thanks 1