Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

13 minutes ago, AlanShimmin said:

How many people have tried to be vaccinated but been rebuffed and told all the vaccines are marked for second doses and they'll get back in touch? 

I know of at least 5 people this week.

This sounds like nonsense.  Vaccine stock is 11,908 and there are only 4491 second doses booked.  The only reason I can think it that they have a shortage of Pfizer (which is the only vaccine they have been using this month) but are refusing to administer AZ.  But it is still better to give AZ than not vaccinate.

1 hour ago, Ann said:

On behalf of all your pseuds, please answer this question:

Which is more important, personal gain as a paid influencer or truth and the welfare of our people?

I don’t understand what you mean by “pseuds”.

Anyone one who  is a “paid influencer “ in this situation I hold beneath contempt and this includes everyone associated with the flakey websites with a “Donate” button for the gullible poor souls who trawl them.

“Welfare of our people”?

My welfare, my family’s welfare, my friends ‘ welfare and the welfare of the larger community in which I live, and globally, I see as inseparable.

At this moment there is suffering and death which  everyone should be united in trying to prevent rather than wallowing in a fantasy land of  delusional conspiracies.

This is real.

The only really effective thing we have against it is vaccination.

Edited by hampsterkahn

From Global Research: Massive Death Wave Coming Amidst Vaccine Mandates While Truth and Revolution Fill the Air

https://www.globalresearch.ca/massive-death-wave-coming-amidst-vaccine-mandates-while-truth-revolution-fill-air/5751836

e.g. "The lies and crimes of the biggest, deadliest fraud in human history are now becoming more fully exposed virtually every day."

• Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Ann said:

From Global Research: Massive Death Wave Coming Amidst Vaccine Mandates While Truth and Revolution Fill the Air

https://www.globalresearch.ca/massive-death-wave-coming-amidst-vaccine-mandates-while-truth-revolution-fill-air/5751836

e.g. "The lies and crimes of the biggest, deadliest fraud in human history are now becoming more fully exposed virtually every day."

Another highly respected and reliable source of news.......  😆

• Like 1

Still waiting to hear the details from those on here against the vaccination programme as to what other statagey and methods they would employ against this current global infection that is killing so many people.

Strangely quiet.  

Maybe they have no idea really. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kevster said:

Another highly respected and reliable source of news.......  😆

I decided to read all that link, and some of the other links contained within. One of the intentions of the 'Deep State' is to pit the vaccinated against the unvaccinated. There are some far-out claims being made. It's straightforward Qanon/Icke bollocks. That people become entranced by it all never fails to amaze me.

• Like 1

Just been reading about a small number of cases in USA of Lambda variant. Not prolific but they are keeping a careful watch to see if and how it develops

Variant of interest rather than a variant of concern.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Apple said:

Just been reading about a small number of cases in USA of Lambda variant. Not prolific but they are keeping a careful watch to see if and how it develops

Variant of interest rather than a variant of concern.

What happened to the epsilon, zeta, eta, theta, iota and kappa variants?

• Haha 2