Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

28 minutes ago, Banker said:

I think the French & Italian way is best for encouragement, you’re not getting into indoor hospitality, gyms, inter regional trains etc unless vaccinated or medically exempt!! Also Ireland have introduced for indoor hospitality 

How on earth do you conclude that preposterous restrictions are 'encouragement'? They aren't.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

In the meantime, people who attended the Castletown Festival yesterday will have noticed how difficult it was to find anyone wearing a "face covering." I estimated a maximum of 1 or 2 people per hundred complying with Chief Minister Howard Quayle's advice (5 Aug 2021) that people wear face coverings in crowded and enclosed spaces.

Is that a conjunctive or disjunctive “and” in crowded and Enclosed?

On 8/7/2021 at 1:21 PM, Roger Mexico said:

This sounds like nonsense.  Vaccine stock is 11,908 and there are only 4491 second doses booked.  The only reason I can think it that they have a shortage of Pfizer (which is the only vaccine they have been using this month) but are refusing to administer AZ.  But it is still better to give AZ than not vaccinate.

Maybe I've just discovered they're all raging anti-vaxxers... only going off what they told me.

38 minutes ago, Banker said:

Good article showing how UK is being overtaken in vaccinations roll out but European countries who are using more of a big stick approach ie no entry without vaccinations 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/06/six-eu-states-overtake-uk-covid-vaccination-britain-rollout-slows

But what is the point? I am 2+2, but the idea of having to prove so, every time I go somewhere makes me think, no. I cannot be bothered. I will just stay home. 

That is why it will not happen long term. 

6 minutes ago, Cambon said:

But what is the point? I am 2+2, but the idea of having to prove so, every time I go somewhere makes me think, no. I cannot be bothered. I will just stay home. 

That is why it will not happen long term. 

Doesn’t have to be long term, it’s aimed at the younger unvaccinated ones. UK will start introducing stick shortly, already started with nightclubs, theatre’s will be next , university etc

24 minutes ago, Banker said:

Doesn’t have to be long term, it’s aimed at the younger unvaccinated ones. UK will start introducing stick shortly, already started with nightclubs, theatre’s will be next , university etc

Ok, but the uk is heading for 70% vaccinated. The only ones really at risk are those not vaccinated. It is their choice. Are you scared to go to a venue where there may be unvaccinated people? I am not. It is their decision. Their risk. Potentially, their coffin! 

12 minutes ago, Cambon said:

Ok, but the uk is heading for 70% vaccinated. The only ones really at risk are those not vaccinated. It is their choice. Are you scared to go to a venue where there may be unvaccinated people? I am not. It is their decision. Their risk. Potentially, their coffin! 

It’s not a problem for me as recently returned from visiting several towns in uk & several pubs etc. I think the government’s want more vaccinated to stop spread hence big stick, I didn’t say I agree with it but it’s coming