Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

27 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Good luck. Apparently the after effects are a little more extreme than for the first two.

My 2nd Pfizer absolutely levelled me for a couple of days afterwards. I've also had strange intermittent back and leg pains since that 2nd (nothing at all after 1st), that I've never, ever suffered from previously, plus a couple of other things. On the basis of that I'm a bit reluctant at this stage to be honest 😔

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

My 2nd Pfizer absolutely levelled me for a couple of days afterwards. I've also had strange intermittent back and leg pains since that 2nd (nothing at all after 1st), that I've never, ever suffered from previously, plus a couple of other things. On the basis of that I'm a bit reluctant at this stage to be honest 😔

My shnozzle has never been snottier or sneezier since the jabs. Early mornings oozing like that sickly kid in school with permanent allergic-rhinitis. Strangely enough the torrent has dribbled to nowt in the last week leaving me wondering whether it's related to the course of Prednisolone I'm taking for COPD at the moment. 🤔

2 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

In case anyone's interested, here's the time table for the next round of COVID jabs issued by Public Health:

1737242780_Screenshot2021-11-0316_59_01.thumb.png.d9f828f86601181d2188edd59fb1a7bd.png

Where did they get the time machine for the "age 16 to 64 who are at high risk" and on down the line to the right?

Another Longworth minibus style extravagance? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Will IOM make it compulsory for health workers like UK, lots of countries have already 

Government set to announce mandatory vaccines for frontline NHS workers

The UK government is anticipated to announce mandatory vaccines for frontline NHS workers.

Ministers intend to announce that compulsory vaccines will be introduced from April for NHS workers in England, it is understood.

Last week, Health Secretary Sajid Javid said he was "leaning towards" making the jabs compulsory for staff in England, with around 100,000 NHS workers not fully vaccinated.

He has appeared to heed warnings from health leaders to postpone the move until spring as the NHS faces a difficult winter time, according to reports.