Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

4 minutes ago, jaymann said:

If we have a surge in COVID hospitalisations and the airport maze isn't finished being built, what would plan B look like?

It doesn't look like we even have a complete Plan A yet. Only 1041 vaccinations completed for this week, and now that's yer lot.

What are this lot playing at? Who decided this? On what basis?

Just now, Apple said:

It doesn't look like we even have a complete Plan A yet. Only 1041 vaccinations completed for this week, and now that's yer lot.

What are this lot playing at? Who decided this? On what basis?

The fact they didn't start it pre Christmas because they needed a full week and have decided they only need a 3 day week this week is ridiculous.

• Like 5

Thought they had 6 trays, hope the press ask him about the three day week tomorrow, no doubt he will come out with welfare, staff days off, one tray at a time.  Not good enough, look at the situation in UK.  They are 7 days a week vaccinating. Ashford's credibility is diminishing weekly.

Whatever happened to evidence based practice. ? Has the medical recommendations committee (who they?)  and ethical committees signed off on this method of prorating people on the Isle of  Man.

Or have they been sidelined ?

We need to know now. 

There are supposed to be checks and balances to decision making to avoid the actual or perceived option of an closed society. When did we agree to give these checks up?

Ashford's credibility gone with this step.

Edited by Apple

Just now, Hmmmm said:

Thought they had 6 trays, hope the press ask him about the three day week tomorrow, no doubt he will come out with welfare, staff days off, one tray at a time.  Not good enough, look at the situation in UK.  They are 7 days a week vaccinating. Ashford's credibility is diminishing weekly.

It's a pathetic performance so far. He says it's due to supply of the vaccine but we were told you only got it if you used it. Molly needs to ask this one as they are wriggling out and getting away with it.

It’s not just the 4 days off, although I suppose that could be down, in part, to making it Covid safe. It’s the numbers that don’t appear to add up. A tray is supposed to vaccinate 975. They’ve done 1,041. So, is that a second tray started today? When defrosted it’s only got a 5 day fridge life. Will it be ok on Monday?

Yesterday I’m sure  Ashie said each vial was being divided into 6 doses. I thought it was 5 according to the manufacturers. Are we really wasting part trays? Are we dividing it into smaller doses to go further.

Am I imagining it all?

3 minutes ago, John Wright said:

It’s not just the 4 days off, although I suppose that could be down, in part, to making it Covid safe. It’s the numbers that don’t appear to add up. A tray is supposed to vaccinate 975. They’ve done 1,041. So, is that a second tray started today? When defrosted it’s only got a 5 day fridge life. Will it be ok on Monday?

Yesterday I’m sure  Ashie said each vial was being divided into 6 doses. I thought it was 5 according to the manufacturers. Are we really wasting part trays? Are we dividing it into smaller doses to go further.

Am I imagining it all?

No. You just weren't listening.

I don't believe it....check out Principle 6.

https://www.gov.im/media/1360676/crc02-aug16-final-commissiong-policy-ethical-framework.pdf

Mind you only out of date by 4 years.

What else is being shelved. What is the point of having all the expensive Managers who can't even update policies or even their own websites to give the right information to the public.