Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

4 minutes ago, Apple said:

There is something going wrong here. We are supposed to follow the policies of the DHSC, not least when we are in the state we are in now.

https://www.gov.im/dhscclinicalcommissioning

Out of date by 3 years.....what has been going on.???

Im entirely sure that the DHSC's UK-based - part time - Chief Exec is on top of it all.

15 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Is that racist against our friends from across the water?

Is it ok to stereotype English but not others?

No they're not a race.

No it's OK to stereotype whoever you like, the Irish fo example,  super friendly people who know how to have fun.

• Haha 1

E mails on services were sent out yesterday by new CEO for Manx Care Tess Cope.

Don't know where Magsons  got to. 

Besides we still have Medical Directors, Chief Managers etc. Why are none off the professional bodies kicking off then on patients behalf.

Mind you, where are the politicos...

Try asking these questions tomorrow Mr PM please. 

Edited by Apple

55 minutes ago, Hmmmm said:

That is interesting, if completely true. I was talking to someone yesterday  who has a vaccination  appointment tomorrow.  She is a theatre nurse. She said all surgery was being cancelled and all staff vaccinated. . 

1 minute ago, Anyone said:

I don’t think his credibility has gone , however the gong was premature , it’s not over yet and the public inquiry may go either way - although I doubt we’ll get one.

I went to school with him so he didn't have much credibility with me anyway, but the err was cos the letter and associated Dr Glover fiasco did it for me.

On the vaccine front, there are tales from all around the world of problems getting them out properly, so I was in the camp of let them take their time to get it right, its important, don't fuck it up. I'm ok with them doing 1000 so far, be nice if they could quickly step it up though. I think some of the shrieking has been well over the top.

I'm also pleased that Dr Ewart said they will be sticking to the manufacturers time frame. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

I went to school with him so he didn't have much credibility with me anyway, but the err was cos the letter and associated Dr Glover fiasco did it for me.

On the vaccine front, there are tales from all around the world of problems getting them out properly, so I was in the camp of let them take their time to get it right, its important, don't fuck it up. I'm ok with them doing 1000 so far, be nice if they could quickly step it up though. I think some of the shrieking has been well over the top.

I'm also pleased that Dr Ewart said they will be sticking to the manufacturers time frame. 

Do tell !

Do we know why we’ve stopped vaccinations after 1041 when we have 6 trays of 975 plus another tray due this week? Seems stupid to only vaccinate 3 days a week when we are locking down because of a critical risk of NHs overrun etc etc 

everyone else seems to do them 7 days a week 

Edited by Banker
  • Thanks 1