Vaccine- who will have it?

Banker

I anticipate the Minister justifying the dangerous delay to injecting the over 80's due to the vital need to set up a 'Taskforce' to investigate expressed safety concerns over the design of the planned vaccination hub.

As a result, to avoid any delay, he is using the skills of an existing team already in place and resolving the delay to restoring everyday swimming facilities for families and children at the world famous NSC, as these incredible people have already amassed years of experience at problem solving.

....... ONLY in the Isle of Man

Because we can.......😅😆😋🥰🤫🤫🤫

1 minute ago, manxst said:

LOL...imagine if after all this time, they were actually building up to unveiling the worlds first vaccinating flumes, had a plan after all, and hasn’t actually wasted all that cash! Amazing! 

Well, I'm convinced, how about you?

It would explain the extraordinary delay in installing them.  Perhaps  they had a cunning plan all along. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, the stinking enigma said:

The sooner they get this airport vaccine centre then have the grand opening day followed by the grand opening week then get started the better i say.

Think of the crowds at the grand ribbon cutting ceremony. It’ll be like the Douglas Christmas tree light switch on all over again....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like Ashie has signed off Oxford vaccine paperwork, roll out to care home residents starting 😀

Interesting that he had confirmed that over 2000 frontline health workers have been vaccinated , which means NO over 80s have! Do we even have over 2000 frontline health workers?

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/article.cfm?id=60051&headline=Jabs for care home residents from tomorrow&sectionIs=news&searchyear=2021

20 hours ago, Two-lane said:

Isle of Man vaccination centre - partially completed

image0-6-min.thumb.jpg.f9491e953eff36179dc6afcb44303f89.jpeg.afa41e8cc7f197f8a2c4f1f6cd5e7e32.jpeg

Hey, maybe these can double up as isolation cells. Straight off the plane and in there for 21 days ya bastards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, quilp said:

Let's hope they all washed their hands.

The vaccination centres will be in use for quite some time (given the glacial speed of the gov. here). Covid is known to survive on surfaces. Having an open area, with a minimum of surfaces, would surely enable cleaning to be done effectively and quickly.

Maximising the surfaces, which seem to have been done here, means.... so which company is going to get the cleaning contract for these centres? OK, I'm being cynical. I've obviously spent too much time reading this forum.

• Thanks 1