TT 2022 ??

Barlow

I heard that on the day in question the deceased’s father was a Marshall and that is why the two way radios were not used because they did not want to hear of the tragedy over a two way radio link.   If this is true who made this decision?    I stand to be corrected if this was not the case.

7 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

Of course, if the Bobbies hadn't been removed from sector stations then a car wouldn't need to hurtle round the course in order to preserve the evidence. Unintended consequences I think are the words to use.  

We should have been off the course long before we were removed. It’s a race course when closed. You don’t see cops on every corner at Silverstone.

go to what is needed. Leave the rest to the race officials 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I heard that on the day in question the deceased’s father was a Marshall and that is why the two way radios were not used because they did not want to hear of the tragedy over a two way radio link.   If this is true who made this decision?    I stand to be corrected if this was not the case.

Not the case, there was no need to refer to the rider by name or even number on the marshals channel. Air Med and TMs etc are on a seperate channel but all can switch if required.  

1 hour ago, Derek Flint said:

We should have been off the course long before we were removed. It’s a race course when closed. You don’t see cops on every corner at Silverstone.

go to what is needed. Leave the rest to the race officials 

So why are the police there at all? Who are you preserving the evidence for? Does that happen at short courses?

7 hours ago, Andy Onchan said:

So why are the police there at all? Who are you preserving the evidence for? Does that happen at short courses?

Manxify this

https://profdev.college.police.uk/professional-profile/coroners-officer/

in short, and from the top

1. Its the law

2. For the Coroner 

3. If someone dies, yes. It’s exactly the same as a Care home r8nging the cops and telling them that Beryl died unexpectedly aged 104.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

Manxify this

https://profdev.college.police.uk/professional-profile/coroners-officer/

in short, and from the top

1. Its the law

2. For the Coroner 

3. If someone dies, yes. It’s exactly the same as a Care home r8nging the cops and telling them that Beryl died unexpectedly aged 104.

who dies unexpectedly at 104 ?    you're living unexpectedly at that age.     😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

There were a good number of Marshalls that were at the Meeting last Tuesday that say they are not signing up or so they said they may change their minds of course.     Not a lot of training has taken place yet.   Hopefully, being the new buzz word , the races will get over this hiccup and go ahead .

7 hours ago, hissingsid said:

There were a good number of Marshalls that were at the Meeting last Tuesday that say they are not signing up or so they said they may change their minds of course.     Not a lot of training has taken place yet.   Hopefully, being the new buzz word , the races will get over this hiccup and go ahead .

Nick Crowe has put a letter on facebook that he sent to all the powers that be and challenging them with regards the marshall situation. Mainly around Gary Thompson and the removal of the sector marshal . Not satisfied with Rob Callisters response or Paul Lewin. Quite dismissive of others and those who havent replied .   His responses and comments !!

I had reply from

Tim Glover (satisfactorily)

Mark Lewin (Department for Enterprise) clearly a man looking after his job!!

Rob Callister (very disappointing)

But respect is given that they replied even tho unsatisfactory!

Those who think their above the law and did not reply were..

Gary Thompson(now there’s a surprise) Gary is probably to busy following his semi erect penis ,as apparently he’s a bit of a Romeo amongst his female staffers hence his divorce of recent, one for the ladies apparently!! Old Ginge is not on FB , although one off his Ladies will screenshot this and send it to him (Guess Who) just lovely he’s getting the message I say,…

Dave Morter(recluse) this is a man doing Fxxk all incase he has to speak to another Human (pathetic)

ACU Chairman, good old Roy the boy, again old Roy is far to busy to reply as old boy Roy is looking after a ACU pay Cheque as his business is a failure.

(Next)

Alf Cannan, again Alf is a bit of a local Romeo here on the island and has picked up number of new votes in unorthodox circumstances!!

Paul Philips!! Umm I don’t want to be to harsh on him not replying as I do think what most of the things he done for the event has been positive, although he is under pressure from the (dfe) to get rid of the Manx there’s no 2 ways about it, and measures he and others are applying there going the right way about it, the losers being the Riders, fans and Hoteliers to mention a few…

I will let you guys judge!!

See you soon

Nick Crowe

It’s all about Shagging, Money and Power the riders,Marshalls and paramedics just get in the way!!!

mind boggles !! He doesnt hold back does he !! 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Nick Crowe has put a letter on facebook that he sent to all the powers that be and challenging them with regards the marshall situation. Mainly around Gary Thompson and the removal of the sector marshal . Not satisfied with Rob Callisters response or Paul Lewin. Quite dismissive of others and those who havent replied .   His responses and comments !!

I had reply from

Tim Glover (satisfactorily)

Mark Lewin (Department for Enterprise) clearly a man looking after his job!!

Rob Callister (very disappointing)

But respect is given that they replied even tho unsatisfactory!

Those who think their above the law and did not reply were..

Gary Thompson(now there’s a surprise) Gary is probably to busy following his semi erect penis ,as apparently he’s a bit of a Romeo amongst his female staffers hence his divorce of recent, one for the ladies apparently!! Old Ginge is not on FB , although one off his Ladies will screenshot this and send it to him (Guess Who) just lovely he’s getting the message I say,…

Dave Morter(recluse) this is a man doing Fxxk all incase he has to speak to another Human (pathetic)

ACU Chairman, good old Roy the boy, again old Roy is far to busy to reply as old boy Roy is looking after a ACU pay Cheque as his business is a failure.

(Next)

Alf Cannan, again Alf is a bit of a local Romeo here on the island and has picked up number of new votes in unorthodox circumstances!!

Paul Philips!! Umm I don’t want to be to harsh on him not replying as I do think what most of the things he done for the event has been positive, although he is under pressure from the (dfe) to get rid of the Manx there’s no 2 ways about it, and measures he and others are applying there going the right way about it, the losers being the Riders, fans and Hoteliers to mention a few…

I will let you guys judge!!

See you soon

Nick Crowe

It’s all about Shagging, Money and Power the riders,Marshalls and paramedics just get in the way!!!

mind boggles !! He doesnt hold back does he !! 

Nick Crowe is best ignored. That post says all there is to know about him. A nasty, foul-mouthed gossip with more prejudices than most people could live with. He can say what he wants about anybody; I wouldn't give it an ounce of credibility. Sure, some of the things that have gone on around the TT could have been handled better, but making these kind of unsubstantiated personal remarks is well out of order, as usual. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1