TT 2022 ??

Barlow

9 hours ago, hissingsid said:

Even if the TT does not go ahead I think 90% of the fans will still come to the Island, holiday dates booked, ferry booked and accommodation booked and all paid for.   Plenty of entertainment on tap including the red arrows and the 1886 big shows and of course Busheys.    May even turn out better without the actual races roads will not be closed so visitors can get around the Island with more ease.   Just one big festival.    I have heard the Marshall situation is far from being solved but there is time enough yet I suppose.  So all things being equal it will be a win, win situation for the Island , hopefully 😜.

Remember foot and mouth?  They didn’t really then and won’t now either.

9 hours ago, paswt said:

To claim that " bikers come for the deaths and crashes, the worse the better is absolute bollocks .

There are always some , like yourself , who seem to get some perverted thrill from horrific crashes and then banging on about it or have to go to the scene looking for crash bits as souvenirs .

You are sick one and to making  spurious allegations about me and the motorcycling fraternity entitles me to say "do yourself a favour and fuck off , and when you get there just fuck off again you creepy perverted twat"

Hope this helps but doubt it  , so just fuck off again.

I agree that bikers don't come to see death. Few people are that twisted.

However the fear of crashes and injury does makes some sports attractive to people. It's the excitement of the danger. If there was no danger and no accidents ever, then it would become dull to some people. 

The Funfair.............

• Enterprise Minister Alex Allinson said the decision had been taken to boost visitor spending at local businesses.
  • Many firms had been "deeply affected" by the pandemic and cancellation of the TT for the last two years, he added.
  • Dr Allinson said it "may be disappointing for some" but not bringing the funfair back was a decision made with "local people and the economy in mind".
  • "Our community, businesses and hospitality sector have been deeply affected by the pandemic, so it's important that we take this opportunity to support all the local events and activities during the island's biggest event of the year," he said.

Excuse me for being stupid but If the "fun" fair does not help local businesses then why has it ever been here in the first place         ????????????????

• Like 1

20 hours ago, paswt said:

To claim that " bikers come for the deaths and crashes, the worse the better is absolute bollocks .

There are always some , like yourself , who seem to get some perverted thrill from horrific crashes and then banging on about it or have to go to the scene looking for crash bits as souvenirs .

You are sick one and to making  spurious allegations about me and the motorcycling fraternity entitles me to say "do yourself a favour and fuck off , and when you get there just fuck off again you creepy perverted twat"

Hope this helps but doubt it  , so just fuck off again.

You are wrong, I am reporting FACTS.

I saw it with my own eyes.

Pretend all you want that the TT fans are the salt of the earth but in reality nowadays they are Chavs 

• Sad 1

43 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

You are wrong, I am reporting FACTS.

I saw it with my own eyes.

Pretend all you want that the TT fans are the salt of the earth but in reality nowadays they are Chavs 

23 hours ago, Boris Johnson said:

That is quite wrong.

The bikers come for the races, the deaths and the crashes, the worse the bet  After the crash's  location was made public on the radio, the next racing day,  you would see 20- 30+ "spectators" .

I don't doubt that you joined a bunch of "chavs" rubbernecking " at the site of a crash who seem to derive some form of sexual(?) gratification from the experience . 

If there were  20-30 ( out of the many thousands that attend the races) at the site of an "off'' ( which frankly I doubt) then your assumption is flawed as you and perhaps many of the others were clearly not from the motorcycling fraternity . 

The only "FACT " is that for some reason , best known to yourself , you have an irrational hatred of the motorcycling community and are happy to spread unsubstantiated stories in a feeble attempt to whip up hatred .

Hope this helps but if not then just fuck off again :flowers:

Edited by paswt
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Boris Johnson said:

The Funfair.............

• Enterprise Minister Alex Allinson said the decision had been taken to boost visitor spending at local businesses.
  • Many firms had been "deeply affected" by the pandemic and cancellation of the TT for the last two years, he added.
  • Dr Allinson said it "may be disappointing for some" but not bringing the funfair back was a decision made with "local people and the economy in mind".
  • "Our community, businesses and hospitality sector have been deeply affected by the pandemic, so it's important that we take this opportunity to support all the local events and activities during the island's biggest event of the year," he said.

Excuse me for being stupid but If the "fun" fair does not help local businesses then why has it ever been here in the first place         ????????????????

Wealth transfer to the pikeys.....

To be fair, this is important. https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/lack-of-funfair-will-negatively-impact-manx-economy - our economy will be hit down the line, because we rely on these guys coming over to increase our birth rate. Thankfully during COVID everyone got randy and kept it going. But who else is going to impregnante our 16 year olds now?

Edited by NoTailT
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

How many children do you know are fathered by men from the fair?  There are lots of Manx boys who don’t look after their children and leave it to the state to pay for them. You should also be ashamed how you  degrade  young girls too .

I'm not ashamed. Parents of many young girls should be ashamed these days for how they allow their children to be driven in to worlds created by social media and 'influencers' and how they sexualise themselves at such a young age. I'd hate to be young living in this world we have created for our youngsters today.

I think most of the known antics involving boys of the fair were of a sexual nature, but not intercourse.

The people that operated the funfair were dirty. Always spitting on the floor, always making passes at young girls. I for one am not disappointed to see it go.

• Like 1

Just now, Manx17 said:

Are you watching when they are getting down to business? If not you have no right to degrade any 16 year old child. That is just your dirty mind at work not their parents. It is possible that young girls go out and  enjoy themselves and can talk to the opposite sex without their knickers around their ankles. Your comment is disgusting. You should remember a 16 year old is still a child. 

It's hardly a dirty mind, you clearly have your knickers in a twist for some reason.

I've heard enough stories about the funfair to know I wouldn't want anyone in my family of a younger age going down there with their friends without an adult.

• Like 1

Just now, Manx17 said:

What are you talking about. The island is full of paedophiles . That is not the fairs doing and there are many fatherless children on the island from men that live here. Your remarks are to degrade 16 year old girls because a fun fair comes over for two weeks and nothing more.

That's simply not true. I look at people in my family and see how different things are.

They're driven to dress differently, wear makeup and drink alcohol younger because of 'influencers'. Young people now are making themselves look older because of drivel on the internet.

You need to back down a bit. Ive heard enough stories of funfair boys exchanging favours for tickets.

47 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

To be fair, this is important. https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/lack-of-funfair-will-negatively-impact-manx-economy - our economy will be hit down the line, because we rely on these guys coming over to increase our birth rate. Thankfully during COVID everyone got randy and kept it going. But who else is going to impregnante our 16 year olds now?

What struck me about that interview was why he thought it was TT period only that they needed to come over for. He said that IOMG doesn't subsidise them and that it costs them money to bring the equipment & staff over. The kids are off during the summer, what's not to stop them from coming over then?

• Like 2

Just now, Andy Onchan said:

What struck me about that interview was why he thought it was TT period only that they needed to come over for. He said that IOMG doesn't subsidise them and that it costs them money to bring the equipment & staff over. The kids are off during the summer, what's not to stop them from coming over then?

I always thougth that the Gov provided discounts or paid for their ferry crossing? But listening to his interview that's not true.

He rightly sounds a bit bitter. He rants on about mental awareness and kids being locked up for 2 years, but you're absolutely right. If it wasn't for TT, they wouldn't be making any bloody effort.

• Like 1