TT 2022 ??

Barlow

2 hours ago, NoTailT said:

To be fair, this is important. https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/lack-of-funfair-will-negatively-impact-manx-economy - our economy will be hit down the line, because we rely on these guys coming over to increase our birth rate. Thankfully during COVID everyone got randy and kept it going. But who else is going to impregnante our 16 year olds now?

our 40 year olds as usual would be my guess ?

The obsession on all sides, love or hate, with the funfair is and has always been absolutely bizarre, and now we have yet another bellend wading in and bringing it into the national parliament? I'm sure you would appreciate my support Jason but there's as much chance of that as winning a fifty quid note on the hoopla.

No wonder they're a fucking laughing stock.

• Like 4

I cannot believe this idiot the seagull saga as embarrassing enough..well obviously not 🙄 to interfere with a Departments decision is bad enough but to go behind the back of the Department and contact the owner of the fair is beyond belief.    This man who cannot string two words together is beyond a joke and I hope he is slapped down well and truly.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

I cannot believe this idiot the seagull saga as embarrassing enough..well obviously not 🙄 to interfere with a Departments decision is bad enough but to go behind the back of the Department and contact the owner of the fair is beyond belief.    This man who cannot string two words together is beyond a joke and I hope he is slapped down well and truly.

That'll be a given. He's dared to challenge St Rob of Onchan. Should be entertaining. The man who can't say anything up against the man who can't shut up...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

his man who cannot string two words together is beyond a joke and I hope he is slapped down well and truly.

At the general election the media pundits had him down as a shoo-in for getting returned to House of Keys. They were correct of course . What does that say about the other candidates at Arbory, Castletown & Malew?

1 hour ago, AOR said:

At the general election the media pundits had him down as a shoo-in for getting returned to House of Keys. They were correct of course . What does that say about the other candidates at Arbory, Castletown & Malew?

The priority for the voters down here was to ensure the defeat of Cregeen.

That was done, and you should all be grateful.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1