TT 2022 ??

Barlow

2 hours ago, Kopek said:

Andrew Bentley explains elsewhere that they want to get the seawall done at the same time as ONE job.

Could the play area be made safe in the meantime???

That wall has been breached many times in the time the sunken gardens have been there, if we have to wait until the hideous sea wall gets sorted and through planing and the multiple objections, the prom will look a mess forever!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, doc.fixit said:

True story, I know a fella who is registered blind although he has pinhole vision. He rides a Honda 50 and has done for at least 30 years on a provisional because if he takes a test he they will notice his infirmity. Oh yes, it is in the UK.

The eye sight/conditions disclosure for a provisional licence is the same as a full licence, seeing as he knows about his condition but failed to disclose that means he’s invalidated his licence and insurance.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, doc.fixit said:

True story, I know a fella who is registered blind although he has pinhole vision. He rides a Honda 50 and has done for at least 30 years on a provisional because if he takes a test he they will notice his infirmity. Oh yes, it is in the UK.

Seems quite common. A friend of mine, who I play bridge with, is registered blind but motability provide support towards a car.  Always found that a bit odd.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, hissingsid said:

I don’t know what was going on at St Ninians tonight but the DOI were creating havoc they were letting traffic flow one way for about five minutes and then letting about six cars through the other way.   

big fucking potholes on the racing line same at the bottom of bray and out of QB, in fact the road surface at QB is pretty much destroyed good job its a slow corner.

16 hours ago, hissingsid said:

I don’t know what was going on at St Ninians tonight but the DOI were creating havoc they were letting traffic flow one way for about five minutes and then letting about six cars through the other way.   

Well it’s been widely reported that repairs are taking place in evenings & to avoid area as long delays likely but some people just ignore warnings!!

• Haha 1