TT 2022 ??

Barlow

28 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Not good news for the Dunlop brand. 

Not necessarily. It could be that they aren't suitable for road racing, but are OK on short circuits. Road racing can be pretty hard on tyres

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kevster said:

Not necessarily. It could be that they aren't suitable for road racing, but are OK on short circuits. Road racing can be pretty hard on tyres

Yeah but they are the official sponsor though. Of the road racing event that is the TT. Not good news for either brand. And the TT is a very strong global brand. 

54 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

Tires on fire GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Yes I believe so. Did you see the rear tyre of Dunlop at the NW200 delaminate at full chat? Dave Todd’s front tyre had an issue too. Videos about on social media. Then none of the top riders on Dunlops raced in the final super bike race (except Rutter  - and I wonder if he just banged a different brand of tyre on his bike for that race?) They put it down to a bad batch - but I’m not sure how big a batch is. 

21 minutes ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

Yeah but they are the official sponsor though. Of the road racing event that is the TT. Not good news for either brand. And the TT is a very strong global brand. 

They are still supplying tyres for the event, just not the ones used at the North West 200