TT 2022 ??

Barlow

Just now, Numbnuts said:

Defination of a pavement ? As these big areas down on the prom are not what I'd determine as a pavement.    

I would call them a waste of usable road space filled with what look like a load of left over coloured tiles from some bargain bin but what the legal definition is I have no idea.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Manx17 said:

Is it true that they have bikers staying up at Ballaermeen high school, whilst the school is open for students?

The bell tents have been on the field for TT for years. I don’t think they are actually open to guests till the school closes. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

The bell tents have been on the field for TT for years. I don’t think they are actually open to guests till the school closes. 

the income from the bell tents helps subsidise some of the activities of the school , they start to come into operation as the school breaks up for the TT holiday ,  it was a popular campsite before the pandemic ,  and handy for town and the evenings TT entertainment , 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

What is the cap made of?

The point is it's not single use. People reuse it throughout the fortnight then take it home as a souvenir. Has really reduced the litter at festivals in the last five years - switching from flimsy plastic glasses to rigid branded ones. They also do the same with water, you pay a fiver hand over a reusable bottle and get unlimited, filtered, chilled water.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Declan said:

The point is it's not single use. People reuse it throughout the fortnight then take it home as a souvenir. Has really reduced the litter at festivals in the last five years - switching from flimsy plastic glasses to rigid branded ones. They also do the same with water, you pay a fiver hand over a reusable bottle and get unlimited, filtered, chilled water.

This is for water but it’s not a fiver. It’s £12.00! Which is bonkers expensive 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Defination of a pavement ? As these big areas down on the prom are not what I'd determine as a pavement. Gary Roberts then just needs to say its fine guys 😂 

He doesn't make the laws. He enforces them. He doesn't officially have the discretion to decide when it's ok the break them. 

Get them all towed away. Never mind fines.