TT 2022 ??

Barlow

1 hour ago, Out of the blue said:

Not watchable today (on smart TV, iPad or PC), will try again tomorrow. The engineers are not going to get much sleep tonight. Going old school and listening to radio. Plenty of potential though and the island looks good.

Working well now. First ever live stream. A few teething problems. I’m very impressed as it is now. Value for money for me as I can’t be there this year. Well done all involved. (I realise 99% of MF will now argue something against this and bring in lots of negativity as I’m giving out praise). 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, WTF said:

on open roads id go for stupid cunt

it is for safety car and its is also the signal that marshals are being moved around ,  if it improves safety   then surely its a good thing , even though the practice was late getting away , they did cram in a few good laps in what was perfect weather conditions , lets hope there is more to come , I bet the pubs are doing well tonight 

So the radio stuff sounds a bit odd.

Manx Radio’s service is simply called ‘Manx Radio 1368’ and gone are the old TT jingles, also the chat show.

It looks like the DOE are now in charge of the commentary side and bring out the ‘Radio TT’ name for practice and race sessions. And Energy FM has this as a web-stream on their website too.

From the IM constabulary site:-

Despite the fantastic effort by

with the signage / layout at the Creg we have had to stop a vehicle driven by a local driver from driving the wrong way up the mountain. They have been dealt with accordingly. The signage etc couldn’t be much clearer.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, emesde said:

with the signage / layout at the Creg we have had to stop a vehicle driven by a local driver from driving the wrong way up the mountain. They have been dealt with accordingly. The signage etc couldn’t be much clearer.

I thought it was a tradition

Another major fail. These the 20p toilet blocks ? . Clearly they either need to clean and quick or shut them down. Whats up with this place be it DBC or Government when it comes to maintenance or overseeing contracts ?

Post on facebook

I went to the public toilets at the grandstand earlier. They were disgusting! I don’t mean recent dirt, I mean black mould around the taps that has clearly been there weeks (amongst other stuff). Who is responsible for maintenance & cleaning them?

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, emesde said:

While they are at it. Some signs at Cooil Roundabout and Groves Road advising people to turn right as the road ahead is closed wouldn’t go amiss. Rather than people getting to Mylcreests and realizing the road ahead is actually closed and turning round to go back via Groves Road. The same on the way out at Pulrose Bridge. 

1 hour ago, Numbnuts said:

Another major fail. These the 20p toilet blocks ? . Clearly they either need to clean and quick or shut them down. Whats up with this place be it DBC or Government when it comes to maintenance or overseeing contracts ?

Post on facebook

I went to the public toilets at the grandstand earlier. They were disgusting! I don’t mean recent dirt, I mean black mould around the taps that has clearly been there weeks (amongst other stuff). Who is responsible for maintenance & cleaning them?

Had the same experience  this afternoon at practice , just what is wrong with the Douglas corporation  the grandstand toilets are filthy ,and a disgrace to Douglas's new city status ,  come on Amadeus  when you can run allover the place taking silly pictures of everything  and posting them on face book  what about some clean free  public toilets in Douglas 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, emesde said:

Seriously, if they can't make the signage any clearer, when are they going to implement a system that is fit for purpose?