TT 2022 ??

Barlow

35 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

Dukes Road has also been catching people out, that’s slightly more understandable as some cars were still parked facing the wrong way when it was changed, they normally have two massive stop signs at floor level too but they haven’t this year.

They have barriers and No entry signs at low level now. I was parked on Dukes Road on Friday afternoon and within five minutes there must have been half a dozen cars drive past going the wrong way.

10 minutes ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

If it stops them regurgitating those bloody annoying Annie Lennox loops she can keep it. 

Actually scrap that, I'm mixing them up with Utah fucking Saints. Might as well be them though, they all sound the fucking same. 

8 minutes ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

Actually scrap that, I'm mixing them up with Utah fucking Saints. Might as well be them though, they all sound the fucking same. 

Ones a rock band with a thirty year back catalogue and the others an electronic dance band that had a few hits in the 90's. Hope that helps.

1 minute ago, Manx17 said:

Well don’t think the person would of went driving with a death wish. 

If someone can not see that you can't drive up this:

IMG_1863.JPG

They should have their licence removed. And probably all the knives and forks from their kitchen too.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Declan said:

Ones a rock band with a thirty year back catalogue and the others an electronic dance band that had a few hits in the 90's. Hope that helps.

Yes, I'm being a bit hard on Primal Scream there, they're a much classier act than Utah Saints. 

6 minutes ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

How come Tim Glover is doing commentary for motorbike racing on MR? Have they got some time off from MHKing at the moment? 

It’s better that he is an expert with the subject of motorcycle racing, than pretending he is a political expert. He isn’t even an expert on dog shit. 

• Thanks 1