TT 2022 ??

Barlow

1 hour ago, Steve_Christian said:

It’s not for the TT. 

He’s commentating on the TT.  Therefore, he has a vested interest in the continuance of the TT to continue his side hustle. But I’m sure he’ll be objective next time it’s funding is discussed. 

4 minutes ago, Declan said:

He’s commentating on the TT.  Therefore, he has a vested interest in the continuance of the TT to continue his side hustle. But I’m sure he’ll be objective next time it’s funding is discussed. 

I don’t know which post to reply to. I’ll just reply once. He’s commentating on the S100 circuit not the TT. So. Not TT. 

7 hours ago, Steve_Christian said:

Why not. Surely anyone can manage their time and juggle 2 jobs. In my time I’ve had 3 at the same time and managed to juggle them all effectively. Outside the HOKs, Tynwald and department meetings they can manage their time and workload however they want. This is a silly comment. 

Well didn’t Chief Ministers Walker and Brown run  a farm and electrical shop respectively whilst Chief Minister? 
Didn’t seem to affect their ability to perform both roles (maybe not in the case of Brown though)

16 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I didn’t have you down as a TT fan Gizo?

Red flag was nothing too serious, just an isolated fire.

Hope that's right, if so, why on earth do they not make it public knowledge.

Live Pass fantastic tonight after yesterday's teething troubles. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

I am a TT fan through and through but surely in this day and age they can get the roads open more quickly after a session.

Nearly an hour after a red flag and no announcement as to when roads will open is not acceptable in this day and age.

Obviously Billown is shorter but traffic was flowing again ten minutes after the races finished and I can’t understand why it takes so long at the TT.  I understand about one way systems on the mountain.

Why can I still not drive from Kirk Michael to Sulby?

Sorting this sort of nonsense would go a long way towards not pissing off the locals.  Why does a car still need to go around?  Is it just a throwback to before we had modern comms?  Surely a radio message to open Douglas to Ballacraine and Glen Helen to Ramsey is simple enough?  

That is assuming there is some clearing up to do at a laurel Bank that stops them just opening the lot.

ItS tRaDiTiOn

• Haha 1