TT 2022 ??

Barlow

31 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

What? Like announcing it on the radio, website, Facebook and Twitter as soon as they could.  Like they did.

E71BE2C9-1390-4BB3-9DE2-446B14B2B1D4.jpeg

Quit the attitude! The fire was not the cause of the red flag, Sam West´s accident was.  The fire was his bike.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

That wasn’t the message I heard, or what was announced on the radio.

You clearly heard wrong then, you dived in, behaving like a patronising prick and then don´t have the common decency to apologise. What you don´t seem to realise is that your obfuscation is adding to the problem that exists and has done for years. Care to tell us what you may know of the condition of the two others whose names haven´t been mentioned yet, namely, Michael Sweeney, and Ilja Caljouw, as well as Sam West.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

No thanks

I wasn’t aware that one of those had even been made public?

I am not sure what you are getting your knickers in a twist over to be honest.

Everything I have heard was that the red flag was for the fire, not the actual incident.

Now obviously the incident caused the fire, but it is my understanding that had there not been the fire there would not have been a need for a red flag.

Putting it more succinctly then, you know bugger all but still have the temerity to dive in like a patronising prick.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, milestone 11 said:

You clearly heard wrong then, you dived in, behaving like a patronising prick and then don´t have the common decency to apologise. What you don´t seem to realise is that your obfuscation is adding to the problem that exists and has done for years. Care to tell us what you may know of the condition of the two others whose names haven´t been mentioned yet, namely, Michael Sweeney, and Ilja Caljouw, as well as Sam West.

You need to go and speak to some of the trained experts that are available to help you deal with trauma. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

Unusual for such an intense debate to have no member of the anti-TT lobby included. 

TT apologists could start an argument in an empty room. 

They each believe that they love the TT more than others.

image.png.6339c9880dfdcc2ae0529cf9ad0d381d.png

Edited by 0bserver
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

This should wind the haters up 😂

No lights, no indicators, no number plates.

No one cares. 

29A5A69B-74A5-466D-9A49-4518A29ECC45.jpeg

Are they not riders getting back to the Grandstand ? I think so .

Maybe not ...

Edited by Numbnuts

4 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

Yes, on race bikes.  With no lights, indicators, tax etc

Aren't they covered , I'm sure this has raised its head before. Like the times they were go on public roads from Mylchreests to the Start. 

Edited by Numbnuts

Just now, Youaintseenme said:

I didn’t say they were or weren’t as I don’t know (or care). I said they didn’t have lights, indicators or tax and that it would wind the haters up.

Okay got you. I dont care as when all said and done there far better users of the roads than the two numptys that have tried to go up the road at the Creg.