TT 2022 ??

Barlow

2 minutes ago, finlo said:

Did they scream as much as Jessie j?

I've no idea how much Jessie screamed.

They were ace. But then I'm a fan.  Quite a few deep cuts early on of Xtrmntr and Evil Heat. Chief minister seemed bemused. Then Screamedelic stuff either side of the encore.

Just now, Declan said:

I've no idea how much Jessie screamed.

They were ace. But then I'm a fan.  Quite a few deep cuts early on of Xtrmntr and Evil Heat. Chief minister seemed bemused. Then Screamedelic stuff either side of the encore.

The snippets I heard on MR were dreadful like a bad karaoke wannabe!

8 hours ago, Youaintseenme said:

This should wind the haters up 😂

No lights, no indicators, no number plates.

No one cares. 

29A5A69B-74A5-466D-9A49-4518A29ECC45.jpeg

You might not have wanted to post that. Don't you remember riders being penalised for taking a race bike on open roads? Bit of an own goal by you. Well done.

1 hour ago, 0bserver said:

You might not have wanted to post that. Don't you remember riders being penalised for taking a race bike on open roads? Bit of an own goal by you. Well done.

That picture has been posted on social media, I am sure it's all above board and the are fully insured. Wait hang on a minute have they paid ROAD TAX????

Just now, HiVibes said:

That picture has been posted on social media, I am sure it's all above board and the are fully insured. Wait hang on a minute have they paid ROAD TAX????

Not sure but they're stopped at a red light so they're already an improvement on our home-grown lycrazies

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Manxman2000 said:

As far as I know race bikes are allowed on the road for one hour prior to and 1 hour after racing.  Just need insurance.  

Yes, three hours before roads close and two hours afterwards, they have insurance. It’s in the road races act if anyone wants to look it up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Your use of capitalisation there makes it look as though these women are from the Middle Ages.

I deny that. 

To quote Ricky Gervais "old fashioned women, you know the ones with wombs.  Dinosaurs" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I just watched that the other night. I’m not normally a fan of his but I laughed out loud more than once. 

Same.  I had to watch it purely due to 'outrage' he caused. Good marketing to be fair... 

10 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

And, it’s do agree with him in principle. The joke is king, the subject matter does not matter - it’s just that - subjective. :)

Careful, you don't want to express an opinion that is contrary to the narrative of the 0.1%, get labelled a TERF and cancelled.