TT 2022 ??

Barlow

4 minutes ago, ManxTaxPayer said:

I seem to be the only one listening. 

No , I am too. Bit random the commentators , feel for Beth Espey though as shes great but a bit out of her comfort zone ATM . I'm sure she will crack it by the end of the week. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

I am currently sat on a hedge surrounded by people from all over the world who are having a great time.

Bloke to my right and his arms will be relocating in a couple of years when their youngest is 18.

Just for a bit of balance like

Well he wouldn't want to leave his arms behind now would he!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 2112 said:

PR with IOM Constabulary has gone downhill since the departure (retirement) of @Derek Flint. Remember his appearance on TT Blues docu soap, and his Manx Radio appearances.

I think overall they do a better job than I ever did. Super corporate images and videos. I never had a budget hence the upside down video!

Pleased I got it all off the ground with social media. The only thing that grinds my gears a bit is Tweetbeat. It is so incongruous to the rest of the accounts. 

The reason they didn't stick with the instantly recognisable @iompolice was down to the ego trip of one senior officer

Edited by Derek Flint
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 2112 said:

PR with IOM Constabulary has gone downhill since the departure (retirement) of @Derek Flint. Remember his appearance on TT Blues docu soap, and his Manx Radio appearances.

Not sure it was all down to Derek, but I do agree it’s really gone downhill since, the Police presence outside TT/MGP is non existent.

1 minute ago, Annoymouse said:

Not sure it was all down to Derek, but I do agree it’s really gone downhill since, the Police presence outside TT/MGP is non existent.

Is it? Obvs the FB algorithm shows different folks different things, but I pretty frequently see stuff from the Constabulary Media Page and the various regional ones.

• Like 1