TT 2022 ??

Barlow

4 hours ago, NoTailT said:

But hasn't Dunlop always referred to Ballagarey as Ballascary for as long as I can remember?

The name has been picked up by a few now. It's just that it rhymes, sort of.

Every corner on every course in the world is scary if you go too fast or beyond your ability. 

Edited by AOR

1 hour ago, Youaintseenme said:

The owner of this helmet needs a big fine. 

EAAC35D3-373D-42F3-B2C0-2C100689952C.jpeg

Saw a pissed dude PLACE a beer can in the middle of the road halfway down from Kates a few years ago. He got taken into the Heather and taught a lesson by some bikers! 

Edited by The Phantom

3 hours ago, Bandits said:

Another mention of keyboard warriors by the police. Ever thought if your social media content wasn’t so patronizing and shit you’d probably get less engagement from keyboard warriors? 

19E677D8-1FDA-4F09-BE5C-D8BF024D1134.jpeg

looks like someone just climbed off him and he's struggling to get up while getting his breath back.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Phantom said:

Saw a pissed dude PLACE a beer can in the middle of the road halfway down from Kates a few years ago. He got taken into the Heather and taught a lesson by some bikers! 

Hope they used appropriate lubrication. Couldn't do that today though because of the monkeypox

Edited by 0bserver
  • Haha 1

Some pissed up visitors carrying cans walked in front of my car at St Ninians traffic lights last night ,coming from grandstand on non pavement side, fortunately the lights had only just turned green & I was able to stop .

They we’re very lucky as going any faster & they could have been badly injured.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Banker said:

Some pissed up visitors carrying cans walked in front of my car at St Ninians traffic lights last night ,coming from grandstand on non pavement side, fortunately the lights had only just turned green & I was able to stop .

They we’re very lucky as going any faster & they could have been badly injured.

Probably Teachers from Jersey 

• Haha 4

Saw a bit of a crash at Ballaugh Bridge a couple of hours ago, fella lying in road, folk all around him. Biker said a car and bike had come into contact.

Meanwhile, bikes waiting for a lull in traffic to blast over bridge for Photos to cheers from onlookers.

Make of it what you will but I'm staying in now, at least until the recent arrivals calm down a bit.

17 minutes ago, quilp said:

At 5am this morning it sounded like the 9th Panzer division were coming ashore up here in Saddlestone. Not complaining. 

At 6am I heard a few doing flying laps, If they’re going to do it then I’d rather it was early morning, I wonder what time the biker was caught doing 115mph? 

42 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

Saw a bit of a crash at Ballaugh Bridge a couple of hours ago, fella lying in road, folk all around him. Biker said a car and bike had come into contact.

Meanwhile, bikes waiting for a lull in traffic to blast over bridge for Photos to cheers from onlookers.

Make of it what you will but I'm staying in now, at least until the recent arrivals calm down a bit.

3 RTCs reported by the IOMC BookFace page today. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

That’s a good result.  Barely any more than the daily average right over 2018 on a sunny(ish) bank holiday with several thousand visitors on island.

Good result really on a day that you would expect it to be at least double the daily average.

Today ain't over until Gary Roberts sings. 

• Haha 1