TT 2022 ??

Barlow

6 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

If no spectators actually die it’s a non event. Not worth thinking about let alone talking about. I hope nobody wastes the clerk of the course’s time by reporting this non event to him.

Yeah total non-event. Add it to the list of thing we mustn't talk about. 

I have the TT+ thing as part of an IPTV package, the quality is spot on as you would expect. Whilst the footage from around the course is good, I was expecting more footage due to the number of camera stands and Bluewave FWA dishes dotted around the place.

Maybe more for race week?

it’s interesting comparing the bray hill pavement footage from a few years ago to this year, night and day!

• Sad 1

The Chief Constable Gary Roberts has been on the NPM today, saying there have been 16 arrests in the last week 24 hours, of which all but 2 arrested were local. Alleged offences, drug supply, possession, money laundering,  assaults and drunkenness. Gary Roberts is using these statistics as a tool to demand tougher legislation, than what we already have. Incidentally I have no issue with legislation and enforcement of the law. It’s a pity that sometimes enforcement is only used for showpiece events and periods. To me it’s akin to playing to the gallery, and telling our politicos what we can do and how good we are. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

i would suggest that as far as  arrests go yesterday was the top of this weekends iceberg.  Unfortunately the vast majority will be pissed up local lads trying to act hard in front of the bikers and pissed up local “ladies” trying to get the bikers hard.

Its a shame because with a small number of exceptions the visitors are well behaved but the locals can’t handle as much drink as they think they can.

Absolute bollocks. Poor trolling. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

On twitter he says "unsurprisingly, all bar two are local" as he once again demonstrates his contempt for the people he serves and protects 

Totally agree.

This shaming and victimization of locals is really starting to piss me off. Everything from speeding to every other offense is claimed to be a local. Yet they still can’t find a bike stolen from the paddock. No doubt that will be blamed on a local too. Gary Roberts FUCK OFF. 

85FC9C54-CD30-433D-BE18-A5BA79BE16F8.jpeg

• Haha 1