TT 2022 ??

Barlow

1 minute ago, 0bserver said:

Put time money and effort into diversifying the economy to provide other events that are a replacement to the TT.

The Island's niche is the TT circuit. What else could the island host which would be cheaper and at least as good as anything hosted elsewhere?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

The island is in a state of collective denial. 

Many tolerate TT as it's the only time of year when the island has events like Bushys and the 1886 stage. 

The Manx flag is stained with the blood of everyone who has been killed on the TT Course. 

Love the way you try and justify your rants with made up nonsense

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lost Login said:

I am about to but I want to get fucking permanently banned so I am not tempted to re-join later.

Flounce ftw. Please.

Do it with style, eg: "the fuckin' lorra yas, you can all fuck off, I'm never posting again"

Edited by AOR
typo: lorra yas
  • Haha 2

49 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

Many tolerate TT as it's the only time of year when the island has events like Bushys and the 1886 stage. 

There's no way we'd have the footfall for those events without the TT. Tens of thousands aren't going to pay steam packet prices to come to the Island for a couple of gigs.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HeliX said:

There's no way we'd have the footfall for those events without the TT. Tens of thousands aren't going to pay steam packet prices to come to the Island for a couple of gigs.

Jersey Live never seemed to have a problem.