TT 2022 ??

Barlow

41 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

It seems a very odd request. Presumably it would help with a coroner inquest although I wouldn’t be surprised if they were trying to stop the footage appearing at some stage.

it will help with confiscating private footage under the guise of evidence collecting for it to get 'lost' so you never  receive it back.

12 hours ago, Omobono said:

but seriously why do we suffer Johnny Moss and all the other tossers Manx radio seem to employ , but in Fairness Kinley is their star man the races would be rubbish without him  

Beth Espey on her first RadioTT is about 10 times better than when Chris "don't swear we're on air" Kinley started. 

10 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

Serious headwind on the mountain and very gusty.

I hate riding up there in strong winds.  These boys are another level.

The mist is also worryingly low.

I can ride a bike over there in all weathers, I'm sure those lads should be fine. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

Wind is picking up now.

is there a point where the wind is too much for the wormed to safely land?

What about potentially getting under a sidecar, say on the Crest coming down to the Creg?

I don’t recall races ever being postponed due to wind but it is really gusty up on top now.

They know the risks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Youaintseenme said:

They do.  It was really a question about the helicopter more than anything else because if that can’t fly or land they can’t race as I understand it.

Obviously anyone who wants to can just not start the race.

Oh, I thought you were worried a sidecar might take off. I’m sure the helicopter does have limits set by the CAA, with each model having a particular rating. 

1 hour ago, Passing Time said:

280 pages on a subject nobody on here can influence. Check your blood pressures guys and gals...

Just like every thread. Let’s close the forum down because of an alternative view to yours.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Just like every thread. Let’s close the forum down because of an alternative view to yours.

It's not an alternate view though.  The poster quite rightly says nothing we say here will change anything for or against so what's the point of getting so upset about stuff

• Thanks 1