TT 2022 ??

Barlow

7 minutes ago, Newsdesk said:

Many in government seem to have completely deluded themselves that this is the Monaco GP or Goodwood. Add the deaths they’re trying manage the publicity around into the mix and it’s got government incompetence written all over it. 

Very familiar territory then.

Just now, Declan said:

You've got to feel for the poor mother.

As some hinted above the circumstances are pretty horrendous and superficially worse than last week as it’s father and son. Yes you feel very very sorry for the mother indeed. RIP. 

8 minutes ago, Bandits said:

Away with you and your knowledge of fuck all.

Absolutely wow - just fucking wow one of the most ignorant and disgustingly disrespectful posts I’ve ever seen - pack your chair and flask tomorrow is race day - nothing to see here.

Use of C word implied in every sentence and at you @Bandits

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
Wrong Cunt @‘ed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On Wednesday I posted the following comment, ‘Time also to end the sidecar events at the TT, especially when there are two family members on the same outfit. How many times have we had a double tragedy at the TT and how long will this be tolerated ?‘

Why can’t the TT organisers see this too?

Please end this carnage

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

R.I.P. guys. Respect. Let us all hope that the support is there for their family.

Hopefully now Mr Callister and his entourage of civil servants and marketing spivs will display the same enthusiasm as he displayed for selfies with the money, to walk onto the TT's new world stage and explain exactly and fully why we've sent 5 people back home to their families in boxes in a little over a week.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

Can I ask if you have watched any of the event?  You certainly seem to have been following the commentary?

The story isn’t about me. It’s about 2 dead people of the same family one only 21yo. It’s also about the 5th person killed in 2 weeks, it’s also about how particular unsafe this Government jaunt is. 

• Like 2