TT 2022 ??

Barlow

3 minutes ago, Steady Eddie said:

To be fair it’s more complicated than that. I’ve had a few beers this afternoon with a good few locals and the general consensus seems to be: I have a love/hate relationship with the TT. At the moment I’m really angry about the senseless loss of life. I always think I’ll come round again by next year. But this year it’s really hit home. Its had nothing to do with being inconvenienced by anything from what I can see. It’s a real moral dilemma. 

Oh I meant here/social media really. Most people in a real conversation aren't playing games.

Helix, aren't you one of the most 'woke' on here in other threads?

Inconvenience may be a reason for a few but they are still citizens of this Island and entitled to their opinion and to expect a freedom to travel as they wish, when they wish to and have to be taken into account?

1 hour ago, Newsdesk said:

The guy who got clocked in Sulby at 110 mph on normal roads last week only had one leg. Apparently he’s been dining out on it all week. 

Eating is own leg. Yugh!

1 hour ago, finlo said:

Did the police say to him come on son just admit it cos you haven't got a leg to stand on.

He does have a leg to stand on

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Kopek said:

Helix, aren't you one of the most 'woke' on here in other threads?

Inconvenience may be a reason for a few but they are still citizens of this Island and entitled to their opinion and to expect a freedom to travel as they wish, when they wish to and have to be taken into account?

Haven't a clue because I don't know what it's supposed to mean.

Yes, their views and wishes should be taken into account. Just not very much account, because "I was mildly inconvenienced for a few days" isn't particularly dire.