TT 2022 ??

Barlow

8 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

Your opinion became irrelevant when you made it clear you think it’s acceptable to use the term “mental” as an insult in 2022.

what insulting terms are acceptable in 2022 ? and if they are acceptable are they actually insulting ??

Edited by WTF

4 hours ago, Max Power said:

That's a different kind of intransigence, the time has long passed for that, barring a sudden influx of investment!

This has yet to be dealt with, the incidents were unprecedented so we will have to see what the outcome will be.

If I was a betting man,  I would wager my old house on the new surface and profile at "Agos leap" being responsible for the 2 identical accidents. The location's name is a bit of a giveaway.

That does not mean I blame the DOI. That would be well out of order. They were doing a normal job of resurfacing a 30mph limit town road. i.e. plane off the surface and put a new surface down much the same as before.

They were not supervised to the extent that they would be if it was a proper race track. Maybe they should be if the TT really took safety seriously? That they were not, again backs up my thought that the TT pays lip service to safety.

At PROPER racing circuits they can make the surface smooth and without "Leaps"

Leaps have no place in a safe race track.

The TT course has a few places where the bikes leave the surface, Molly nearly killed a few years ago outside KM springs to mind, They should be removed if the ACU really want to reduce the risk.

HINT - They wont................

Just now, Youaintseenme said:

Have you ever heard of “the mountain” at Caldwell park?

Yes but if you loose it there you don't decapitate yourself and maybe your passenger hitting a garden brick wall less than 1 meter from the edge of the course.

That is the difference............................

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Boris Johnson said:

Yes but if you loose it there you don't decapitate yourself and maybe your passenger hitting a garden brick wall less than 1 meter from the edge of the course.

That is the difference............................

Well said.

2 minutes ago, Youaintseenme said:

But Caldwell is safe and has a leap far bigger than Ago’s?  You are talking nonsense and changing what you are saying as you go along

It is a lot slower and not surrounded by brick/ stone walls.

Edited by Boris Johnson

Who cares.  It’s a leap on a circuit that you would probably class as safe.  You said leaps had no place in a safe circuit and now you are backtracking.

Fact is you know nothing about bikes and probably didn’t know it existed until 10 minutes ago

You said your opinion would be changed in an innocent bystander was killed. Then you backtracked and said they would have to be a whole street block away.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hey Boris.

Show me where I said that or look even more clueless on this thread than you already do.

Read it carefully though.

Me look more clueless?

You are asking me to refute a accusation that Observer made I think you will find.

And its Mr Johnson to you. 🙂

• Haha 1