TT 2022 ??

Barlow

43 minutes ago, 0bserver said:

Absolutely rammed.

Screenshot_20220829-120635_Facebook.jpg

At the time of me replying you posted that 35 minutes ago, the photo says it was posted 56m before that.

So taken at about 11:15 when racing doesn’t start until 13:30 and the roads hadn’t  even closed yet.  It looks busy to me considering.

We are at the Creg.  It’s now 12:45 and busy with a steady stream of people starting to arrive for the race.  Bikes should be here in just over an hour so I would expect most people are on their way now.

Next time i go for a beer I will take some Photos of both of the busy car parks for the benefit of those who seem determined to believe there is no one here.

The French guys to our left had have a great few days.  The guys on our right are asleep in the hedge sleeping off hangovers after having a great day and spending a small fortune into the local economy in Ramsey yesterday.

Edited by Asthehills
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Asthehills said:

At the time of me replying you posted that 35 minutes ago, the photo says it was posted 56m before that.

So taken at about 11:15 when racing doesn’t start until 13:30 and the roads hadn’t  even closed yet.  It looks busy to me considering.

We are at the Creg.  It’s now 12:45 and busy with a steady stream of people starting to arrive for the race.  Bikes should be here in just over an hour so I would expect most people are on their way now.

Next time i go for a beer I will take some Photos of both of the busy car parks for the benefit of those who seem determined to believe there is no one here.

The French guys to our left had have a great few days.  The guys on our right are asleep in the hedge sleeping off hangovers after having a great day and spending a small fortune into the local economy in Ramsey yesterday.

quote-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much-methinks-william-shakespeare-26-73-43.jpg

Just now, Roxanne said:

I’m interested to know how you know that the person who has posted is guilty of a sexual crime toward a child?  It seems a bit of a leap. 

Nonce is changing its meaning with da kidz. Either that or they don’t know what it meant before. 

5 hours ago, Asthehills said:

I have never seen an MGP so busy.

I'm sure the Racket and the Ministry of Truth will supply numbers in due course - but only today I commented to Mrs Utah that the Manx GP seems more busy than I can recall. Perhaps the move to the shorter duration has been the reason?