Mark Lewin (Department for enterprise)

Alfred Cannon (chief Minister)

Tim Glover (Mhk)

Rob Callister (Mhk)

Paul Philips

Dave Morter

ACU Chairman

Morning Gentlemen

As you should all be well aware, I was responsible for exposing Gary Thompsons behaviour on social media, blatantly shutting down free speech that he personally did not agree with it, the statement that ACU events put out last week in defence of Mr Thompson is laughable to put it mildly.

The conscience of this has put shockwaves throughout the volunteers(Marshalls/Paramedics) that give their time up to enable the event to take place every year.

This is not a few individuals, this is now hundreds of them who have come out and said enough is enough (were out), now if you have not seen this I suggest you're in the wrong job.

The only way that we will rescue this is by asking for Mr Thompson to do the decent thing and stand down,let us not forget the 30th May 2018, we still await an apology and public statement from Gary Thompson, but solely ACU events will be responsible for the event not taking place in 2022 and beyond.

The last email I wrote like this, not one person from the ACU replied, but this time i will expect that everyone tagged into this email replies, otherwise i will name everyone next week who could not be bothered to reply on social media, (your choice).

Collectively you should think long and hard as the event is at serious risk of now not going ahead,and blame will lay on each and every one of you.,

From a personal side of things, both my sons hope to compete in the event in 2022, there's no bigger fan/sponcer of the event than me. I can assure you, I could not imagine the Isle Of Man without a TT, it would be like North Korea without missiles..

Regards 

Edited by Numbnuts

2 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Nick Crowes letter 

(Me again) last week I sent this email below to

Gary Thompson

Tim Glover (Mhk)

Rob Callister (Mhk)

Paul Philips

Dave Morter

ACU Chairman

Morning Gentlemen

As you should all be well aware, I was responsible for exposing Gary Thompsons behaviour on social media, blatantly shutting down free speech that he personally did not agree with it, the statement that ACU events put out last week in defence of Mr Thompson is laughable to put it mildly.

The conscience of this has put shockwaves throughout the volunteers(Marshalls/Paramedics) that give their time up to enable the event to take place every year.

This is not a few individuals, this is now hundreds of them who have come out and said enough is enough (were out), now if you have not seen this I suggest you're in the wrong job.

The only way that we will rescue this is by asking for Mr Thompson to do the decent thing and stand down,let us not forget the 30th May 2018, we still await an apology and public statement from Gary Thompson, but solely ACU events will be responsible for the event not taking place in 2022 and beyond.

The last email I wrote like this, not one person from the ACU replied, but this time i will expect that everyone tagged into this email replies, otherwise i will name everyone next week who could not be bothered to reply on social media, (your choice).

Collectively you should think long and hard as the event is at serious risk of now not going ahead,and blame will lay on each and every one of you.,

From a personal side of things, both my sons hope to compete in the event in 2022, there's no bigger fan/sponcer of the event than me. I can assure you, I could not imagine the Isle Of Man without a TT, it would be like North Korea without missiles..

Regards 

More evidence to justify more earlier comments. Add cretin to his list of personal attributes.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Nick Crowes letter 

Gary Thompson

Tim Glover (Mhk)

Rob Callister (Mhk)

Paul Philips

Dave Morter

ACU Chairman

Morning Gentlemen

Regards 

First off, it's sponsor.

Secondly, there's a good chance that the majority of those you have had a go at read these but are mature enough to ignore what has been written. Do you honestly think that any of them will bother with you now?

50 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

First off, it's sponsor.

Secondly, there's a good chance that the majority of those you have had a go at read these but are mature enough to ignore what has been written. Do you honestly think that any of them will bother with you now?

Is he on here ??? Dont think so . I'm only passing on what he had put. No connection with him or his stance etc . But as it was relevant to the TT situation thought others might be interested . Personally I think his comments are well out of order but the situation clearly isn't good . 

Edited by Numbnuts

1 hour ago, Numbnuts said:

Nick Crowes letter 

Gary Thompson

Tim Glover (Mhk)

Rob Callister (Mhk)

Paul Philips

Dave Morter

ACU Chairman

Morning Gentlemen

Regards 

These reads like one of these emails you should write to get things off your chest. And then read it and make the decision not to send it.

Edited by The Voice of Reason
Off not of
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, The Voice of Reason said:

These reads like one of these emails you should write to get things of your chest. And then read it and make the decision not to send it.

Whilst you and many have a point, I can’t help wondering if there is a major or minor fiasco this year, some of critics will say told you so. Lots of recriminations all round, followed by the obligatory lessons will be learned. 

2 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Is this why they’re now trying to disband the Marshalls Association and set up a new company that they believe countless new Marshalls will sign up to instead?

https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/restructuring-will-give-stronger-voice-to-tt-marshals/

I reckon this new Marshalls organisation will be IOMG controlled, and that IOMG will have to try and get off island marshalls, 

• Thanks 1