TT 2022 ??

Barlow

39 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

I have never made a comment about you before Mr Callister but the above screams....

"It's nothing to do with me that DFE are taking over the Marshals organisation."

You as an MHK should know about these things but saying that, I fully understand that the CS do their own thing and don't involve politicians until the last moment, or not at all if they have a "compliant" Minister

You really need to get involved in this QUICKLY 

Please don't let it turn out the same way as the quiet takeover of the IOM Employers Federation by government  DFE. That is so bad that even other  government departments are not using it (OLD IOMEMPFED) anymore for reference if a company can work for government jobs or not...........................

I’m simply giving you the facts as I know them, and as I mentioned previously I will be working closely with the Isle of Man TT marshals association over the next couple of weeks, in order to fully understand what they’re trying to achieve….

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Omobono said:

Mr Callister its NOT a club its an association and more recently a limited company under the Isle of man companies act , that means things have to be done properly  and the new articles  made available to all the interested existing  parties together  with an up to date list of all assets and liabilities .not forgetting  an up to date statement  audited set of accounts 

You have been given delegated responsibility for the Motor Sport division in the Department of Enterprise , and I,  and many others are disappointed to hear  you are ignorant of what  what has been going on under your watch , 

if you are not careful all the good will that existed between the department and the TT marshals  will be gone ,

If we are going to have a new TT marshals organisation  then lets be legal , up front, and take the time and trouble to explain the object of the exercise , and how its intended to work , 

I hear on the grape vine there was not a clause in the draft articles for the dismissal  of a marshal by the  Chairman and  directors and this was why no one has been allowed to see them until a  fresh clause is inserted especially  for this purpose 

I sincerely hope the schedule will be voted on clause by clause at the next EGM   and everyone attending   can feel the  meeting has been conducted in an open   fair and totally legal manner 

Mr Callister I do think you protest too much ! I wouldn't like to have  the responsibility for the Loss of the TT and MGP on my head , so just think for once about what you are doing and who you are upsetting . 

As I mentioned on social media the other day the new M & A’s and Articles filed the Isle of Man companies registry in respect of the new structure will now be amended…… and will not be the documents going before the members for consideration at the next EGM…..

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, Boris Johnson said:

Gladys,

Please point out what is wrong with this statement..... 🙂

I was simply saying is that the M & A’s and the Articles of a Company can be amended…. and some of the clauses within those documents already filed at the registry will be amended (subject to members approval) once I’ve had an opportunity to speak to the directors of IOMTTMA and the relevant documents have been drafted for consideration….

1 minute ago, hissingsid said:

I was looking at the space that 1886 propose to use over-the TT period it is in a mess and does not look that big.    I wonder what time they will get a music and liquor licence until ?    With 230 staff being recruited they will be struggling to make it pay unless it is a late night job.

It's bloody nigh on impossible getting a couple of staff let alone 230

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

The point I was making is that they are called the Memorandum and Articles of Association not the M & As and Articles as referred to wrongly by our esteemed former compliance officer for a CSP. 

no, there is actually two documents filed, and if you want the full titles 

1) Memorandum and Articles of Association 

2) Articles of Association 

57 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

The Companies (Memorandum and Articles of Association) Regulations 1988, as amended, provide draft specimens of Memorandum and Articles of Association appropriate for different types of company.

https://www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/companies-registry/registries/1931-act-companies/#accordion

Did you actually work in compliance?

what a dick head ! Rob stick with your toilet blog , you are only digging an even deeper hole for yourself 

1 hour ago, Omobono said:

what a dick head ! Rob stick with your toilet blog , you are only digging an even deeper hole for yourself 

Poor show Omo - Please apologise to the Peoples Prince for that derogatory name calling- May I suggest wearing a suit and tie and white gloves and announcing “Foul 4 points to the Marshals Association” in a Snooker Ref style.

They would then amend the traditional scoreboard- but the very same dickhead ruined that too 😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

The Companies (Memorandum and Articles of Association) Regulations 1988, as amended, provide draft specimens of Memorandum and Articles of Association appropriate for different types of company.

https://www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/companies-registry/registries/1931-act-companies/#accordion

Did you actually work in compliance?

Yes. For a failed, liquidated Company which had 3 directors banned. 

So probably his knowledge is about par. 

• Like 1