Census 2021

Non-Believer

May 30th is Census night. Lock yourselves and your families in, Govt needs information to plan for the next ten years.

Screenshot_20210315-113056_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d3a1c686805aca0952bf3ad6065378f1.jpg 

Edited by Non-Believer
Typo

This promises to be an even bigger cock-up than last time, which is saying something.  I checked a few days back to see what was available on the government website and couldn't even find what date they were doing it.   I got the impression they had forgotten about it completely and are now in a panic trying to organise it in a rush and of course hoping that Covid restrictions can be lifted enough by then. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

This promises to be an even bigger cock-up than last time, which is saying something.  I checked a few days back to see what was available on the government website and couldn't even find what date they were doing it.   I got the impression they had forgotten about it completely and are now in a panic trying to organise it in a rush and of course hoping that Covid restrictions can be lifted enough by then. 

10 weeks notice is plenty.  It's hardly like we're going anywhere :rolleyes:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Perhaps they could organise a clap for Howard and appointed officials could drive past our houses, counting those on the doorstep?

I thought this was already done for both HRH The Chief Minister and  COMIN. Ashie got his MBE for services to HRH The Chief Minister. 

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

Perhaps they could organise a clap for Howard and appointed officials could drive past our houses, counting those on the doorstep?

Aye.... we could all stand out on our doorsteps and wave or stick two fingers up as they drive past. Choices and decisions, decisions. 

• Haha 2