Census 2021

Non-Believer

1 hour ago, NoTail said:

I have given up for the moment. 

Sent 2 emails to ensure they know i tried.

You have another two weeks to complete it. You’re able to do it from the time you receive the letter with the access code. I don’t understand why so many feel they need to do it this evening. 

7 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

You have another two weeks to complete it. You’re able to do it from the time you receive the letter with the access code. I don’t understand why so many feel they need to do it this evening. 

Well that is the general idea!

7 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

Historical you were always supposed to fill it in on the designated day . From my memory anyway that was the requirement 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

The letter says census night is tonight. If they had stated on the letter we had a three week window to complete it then I'm sure it would have eased the pressure.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Historical you were always supposed to fill it in on the designated day . From my memory anyway that was the requirement 

I rarely listen to the local news and never read the papers but I was aware if it. Probably helps to follow the government on Twitter. 

6604C127-CB05-43EB-94B1-C7D8855AF1AC.jpeg

34 minutes ago, The Old Git said:

Unless you die or get admitting to hospital or arrested in the meantime, or have to travel at short notice 

Yes all unlikely, but not impossible and exactly why it should be done tonight.

Same applies to people who did it early 

Just now, trmpton said:

A quick look at fb tonight would suggest this is exactly the clusterf**k many of us expected it to be.

Just another total government shambles.

In the private sector people would lose jobs over this.

Someone is in for a promotion then!

15 minutes ago, NoTail said:

2,000 years ago the Romans seemed to manage a census.  Joseph,  Mary and Jesus had to be in a certain place at a certain time to be counted. The Isle of Man seems to have gone backwards since then.

That's 'cos the Romans never did anything for us....

2 minutes ago, trmpton said:

Unless you die or get admitting to hospital or arrested in the meantime, or have to travel at short notice 

Yes all unlikely, but not impossible and exactly why it should be done tonight.

If you die before completing the census then they probably won't come after you for getting it in late.

• Haha 2