Airport.

Billy kettlefish

8 minutes ago, NoTailT said:

Is that within his control?

That's a good question.  I suspect DoI have set up some sort of expanded Parking Division ever since they got Chester Street and Drumgold Street back from the Corpy, and it wouldn't surprise me if it had also been decided that they had control of the Airport's car parks as well.  Certainly the decision to impose this parking app seems to have come from that.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

That's a good question.  I suspect DoI have set up some sort of expanded Parking Division ever since they got Chester Street and Drumgold Street back from the Corpy, and it wouldn't surprise me if it had also been decided that they had control of the Airport's car parks as well.  Certainly the decision to impose this parking app seems to have come from that.

Ahh.... a newly appointed (probably retired and brought back specially for the purpose) Parking Czar!.... that has a certain ring to it. 😂

4 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

Where do MHKs and MLCs park?

At the Airport they are given free  spaces marked VIP at the  narrow north end of the southern carpark , they will want electric  charging points next so their cars can be fully charged on their return ,I think they should have to use the robbing parking App the airport  like everyone else  , its   is not their place of work ,and you often see MHK's cars there for weeks while they are away on holiday ,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1