Airport.

Billy kettlefish

1 minute ago, Roger Mexico said:

Nothing available on Liverpool, but Heysham is nowhere near £100:

image.png.2312380fdd958b31025bba40cff0bd75.png

I think £63.75 is the maximum foot passenger fare you can be charges as these are limited by the agreement and go up with RPI.  But pricing is very obscure and the fare structure is no longer laid out clearly as it used to be.

Dropped in price as were quoting £98.50 this morning, but bizarre!! However good job they didn’t book as flights now going albeit 2.5 hours late 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Amadeus said:

I told you this before: we were merely concerned about your unhealthy eating habits and decided to do something about it. 

and we were concerned about your attempts to steal territory and ethnic cleansing and decided to do something about it.  ( quite a lot of pot kettle black going on there but hey ho )

Edited by WTF
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, ADELE said:

The Steam Pct fares are nowhere near £100 simply not true just shit stirring.

I can assure you it was for Liverpool which are now completely sold out unless you want to travel at midnight tonight, not much use if you’re from Bristol 

13 minutes ago, Banker said:

I can assure you it was for Liverpool which are now completely sold out unless you want to travel at midnight tonight, not much use if you’re from Bristol 

Isle of Man to Heysham car plus  1 currently available £240.75 one way. Departs 2015

Edited by newaccount

Well after sitting at airport for 4 hours, Bristol flight cancelled. I picked friends up but lots couldn’t get taxis, no accommodation available for those stranded & to make it worse easyJet app not showing cancellation so couldn’t book new flight or even get refunds.

28 minutes ago, Banker said:

Well after sitting at airport for 4 hours, Bristol flight cancelled. I picked friends up but lots couldn’t get taxis, no accommodation available for those stranded & to make it worse easyJet app not showing cancellation so couldn’t book new flight or even get refunds.

it's going well then.

8 minutes ago, WTF said:

it's going well then.

Not just here but all over the place apparently.

From the Independent..

Around 200,000 people are starting the day where they did not wish to be – and more cancellations are happening.

Britain’s biggest budget airline, easyJet, has grounded more than 80 flights on Tuesday. Three dozen are at Gatwick, including flights serving holiday destinations such as Athens and Venice.

British Airways has grounded more than 60 flights on Tuesday. 

Most are short-haul departures from London Heathrow, including Athens, Ibiza and Pisa. But transatlantic flights are also affected, with the Heathrow-Nashville and Gatwick-Tampa cancelled.

National Air Traffic Services (Nats) said on Monday at 3.15pm that it had “identified and remedied” the technical issue, but later warned the ensuing disruption could last further into the week. Nats also said the failure would be investigated “very thoroughly”. 

4 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Not just here but all over the place apparently.

From the Independent..

But Rox banker has been inconvenienced. Don't you realise that UK National Air Traffic has crossed a line now. He's going to be weeping like a child for months and air traffic controllers will become the new teachers.